The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ghosts and other unexplainables

Ryanstorm

Have you seen anything unexplainable? Not like, why people put pickles on burgers? More like the typicals.. (ghosts/ufo/myths) I had something strange happen this morning and many times in my life. I'm not sure what I believe in but I do know I believe in something that is unexplainable. Any stories?

15 minutes ago, Ryanstorm said:

Have you seen anything unexplainable? Not like, why people put pickles on burgers? More like the typicals.. (ghosts/ufo/myths) I had something strange happen this morning and many times in my life. I'm not sure what I believe in but I do know I believe in something that is unexplainable. Any stories?

Who the **** doesn't put pickles on their burgers?

I believe in ghosts and spirits but not ufos/aliens.  My friend had this creepy old house in ft. Langley that had this cold spot in the living room.  He said sometimes the blinds would shake even though the windows were closed. 

3 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Who the **** doesn't put pickles on their burgers?

me, though I haven't had a burger in over a year.  Just give me the meat, cheese, and the bun with a little food lube(mayo).

I am aware of one real haunting. People I knew moved into a house where the previous owner had passed away in the house and they experienced substantial activity, including a roast beef flipping off a dinner table with multiple witnesses when a dinner guest told the ghost, named Wendy, that he wanted to "do her". I did not witness this myself but this was at a dinner party with many guests, probably 12-14 people. They eventually had to find the woman's children, bring them to the home to talk to their mom after which it all stopped. This occured in Victoria. I knew these people well.

1 minute ago, aliboy said:

I am aware of one real haunting. People I knew moved into a house where the previous owner had passed away in the house and they experienced substantial activity, including a roast beef flipping off a dinner table with multiple witnesses when a dinner guest told the ghost, named Wendy, that he wanted to "do her". I did not witness this myself but this was at a dinner party with many guests, probably 12-14 people. They eventually had to find the woman's children, bring them to the home to talk to their mom after which it all stopped. This occured in Victoria. I knew these people well.

I sure hope they weren't just messing with these people, that would be cruel. 

Certainly have seen some unexplained lights above both loon lake and more frequently Hi Hium lake so I certainly believe in UFOs as the universe is massive and you'd be extremely naive to think we're alone. aam open to the idea of ghosts as well heard lots of stories from different people and skeptics 

I once lost a sock while doing laundry, I was scared lol, jk

Actually, the house we live in is over 80 years old, and apparently a WWII military pilot lived in the house way back when. He died, of course, around this time (late 40s?) but my wife is convinced he's still around. Doors have opened, pictures on the wall were switched, lights go on, etc. I don't really want to believe that stuff, because it kind of freaks me out.  I have experienced though, lying in bed one night, my foot was sticking out of the blankets and hanging over the edge of the bed, and "something" whacked my foot. It wasn't hard and didn't hurt, but it freaked the heck out of me. There is no explanation what else it could've been. Now, I need to keep the feet under the blankets (lol)

Archived