Goldobin

Hutton

for

Pastrnak

Sedin Sedin Boeser

Pastrnak Bo Eriksson

Granlund Gagner Sutter

Gaunce Burmistrov Virtanen

That would be a no brainer for us. Doubt it's enough though. I'd be willing to add another piece but BOS would likely prefer quality over quantity. 

10 minutes ago, Apple Juice said:

Already mentioned but would they be willing to have another go at Loui Eriksson?   :bigblush:

Eriksson is 32 and making $6 a year for the next 5 years. Pastrnak is 21 and was a point-a-game as a rookie last year. I don't think BOS wants to go backwards.

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

Eriksson is 32 and making $6 a year for the next 5 years. Pastrnak is 21 and was a point-a-game as a rookie last year. I don't think BOS wants to go backwards.

He has never been a point per game. Also has played for 3 years. But see you what you mean.

I can't believe someone posted Virtanen and Guds for Pastrnak - and didn't get laughed out of the room.  Shocking.

If we offered them that, they be so insulted they'd refuse to trade with us ever again.  I actually laughed out-loud when I read it.  Just imagine what the reaction would be if someone offered us a below-average AHL'er and an injured defensive-defenseman (who has some of the worst stats in the league) - in exchange for Bo!

Just now, bloodycanuckleheads said:

I can't believe someone posted Virtanen and Guds for Pastrnak - and didn't get laughed out of the room.  Shocking.

If we offered them that, they be so insulted they'd refuse to trade with us ever again.  I actually laughed out-loud when I read it.  Just imagine what the reaction would be if someone offered us a below-average AHL'er and an injured defensive-defenseman (who has some of the worst stats in the league) - in exchange for Bo!

Tanev and Baertchi then for Pastrnak?  

2 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Would Baer and 2019 First work?

We are talking about a player who's almost putting up a point per game and is a 30 goal scorer. The only way they consider that trade is in the hopes that it's a really high first rnd pick. 

15 minutes ago, bloodycanuckleheads said:

Your hate of Virtanen and Guddy is so strong it has damaged your perception.   Guddy has one injury and he is now the "injured" guy - he is a former third overall who has had a solid career to date and was once removed from his last team they fell apart defensively.  Virtanen who has played NHL games and scored NHL goals in the upper half of his draft year in spite of being the type of player (power forward) who typically develop more slowly and is just 20.   You underrate these two players considerably - to assume other GMs would be as blind to them as you are is a bit of a stretch.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Speculation] David Pastrnak to be traded
2 hours ago, 70seven said:

Baertschi

Goldobin

Hutton

for

Pastrnak

Sedin Sedin Boeser

Pastrnak Bo Eriksson

Granlund Gagner Sutter

Gaunce Burmistrov Virtanen

The line up still looks good after that proposal but I don't like how much youth we would send the other way. 

2 minutes ago, Ursel23 said:

Maybe Tanev straight up. No way I'm moving Tanev personally. Definiately not both Tanev and Baertschi.

If JB only needed to give up Tanev to get Pastrnak, that would be awesome!  I'd still want the Bruins to take Baer though.  

3 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Your hate of Virtanen and Guddy is so strong it has damaged your perception.   Guddy has one injury and he is now the "injured" guy - he is a former third overall who has had a solid career to date and was once removed from his last team they fell apart defensively.  Virtanen who has played NHL games and scored NHL goals in the upper half of his draft year in spite of being the type of player (power forward) who typically develop more slowly and is just 20.   You underrate these two players considerably - to assume other GMs would be as blind to them as you are is a bit of a stretch.

Chara isn't what he used to be. Having Guddy and McQuaid would scare most teams in to submission and then they have to deal with the rat up front. I think BOS would love to have Guddy. Whether thats worth a disgruntled (if true) Pastrnak who can say? All depends on what other teams can put on the table in terms of talent and cap space for a big honking contract for Pastrnak. 

Archived