The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman arrested for throwing poop in a Langley Tim Hortons.

luckylager

Seriously. A woman got so angry at a Timmy Ho's employee she dropped trow, took a dump on the floor and threw it at the kid... 

There's a video online if you need to see it. I'm not posting it here. It is hilarious though. People are nuts!

Article from CBC -

Woman detained after video appears to show her throwing poop at Tim Hortons staff

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/tim-hortons-poop-throwing-1.4665873
Shared via the CBC News Android App

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Tims food is very disgusting..

You sure it just wasn't a Tims sandwhich the girl was throwing ...  Tims food looks and tastes kinda like a turd....

How would you know what an actual turd tastes like?  Is there something that you are accidentally admitting to us? :sick:

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

How would you know what an actual turd tastes like?  Is there something that you are accidentally admitting to us? :sick:

I post alot of crap on this forum.... so i consider myself a crap expert.....

Just now, SabreFan1 said:

You do realize that rabbits do eat their own turds don't you?  Their bodies can't probably digest the food the 'first time around' so they have to eat it again.

Something you learn watching Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom!

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

I post alot of crap on this forum.... so i consider myself a crap expert.....

Nobody posts as much crap as @Alflivesand I'm betting he has never nibbled on a turd before.

I got a twofer with this post.  Taking a shot at you and Alf... lol

4 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

You do realize that rabbits do eat their own turds don't you?  Their bodies can't probably digest the food the 'first time around' so they have to eat it again.

Something you learn watching Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom!

Yet another reason to not like Rabbits.... B)

Archived