The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

12 hours ago, Monty said:

2EB61A8F-2198-42C0-B04A-236076ED8FC7.jpeg

The Tampa Bay Lightning have extended defenseman Ryan McDonagh to a 6 year extension, worth $42M ($7M AAV). Deal comes with a full NMC in the first 3 years, and a LNMC (7 team trade list) in the final 3 years.

@Tylez

@Nail

Tampa Bay is beyond excited to lock up Ryan to a long term deal. With this deal we have locked in our core on D as well as F and have a great core to build with. Ryan is one of our top dmen so this was a no brainer! We are very happy to have him here for the next 6 years! 

LATEST NEWS

NOV 14, 2:39 PM EST

Vilardi (back) has received medical clearance to return to a full practice, but Kings GM Rob Blake said it'll be a couple of weeks before the team can determine the subsequent recovery step for the prospect, Curtis Zupke of the Los Angeles Times reports.

ANALYSIS

It's been a painfully slow recovery process for Vilardi, as the first-round (11th overall) pick from the 2017 draft has carried an injury label since it was announced in late July that he'd miss the 2018 World Junior Summer Showcase. Still, if you are involved in a dynasty league and have room to stash Vilardi, the move could pay off in spades, as he's known as a 200-foot player who absolutely shredded the OHL circuit with 157 points (68 goals, 89 assists) in 143 contests split between Windsor and Kingston.

great news for the hawks even gabe will still need time to fully recover. 

not os great is that Tobi Rieder will kinda miss around a Month of Action , so the hawks are hopefully that Max Comtois will return soon.

the playoffs are not out of sight but it will be tough competition with players  like stralman and rieder out. foegele in a slump and we need more support from our goalies.

sadly bob will not play tonight cuz of an illness 

• Upvote 1

Some positives out of Anaheim:

Mike Hoffman has gotten a nice little point streak going. 

Jack Rathbone seems to be doing good at Harvard

Quinn Hughes I guess is ok, not sure about any of my other prospects. Although hearing Tyler Madden has been better then Jake Wise. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Some positives out of Anaheim:

Mike Hoffman has gotten a nice little point streak going. 

Jack Rathbone seems to be doing good at Harvard

Quinn Hughes I guess is ok, not sure about any of my other prospects. Although hearing Tyler Madden has been better then Jake Wise. 

have him in the gml ... its nice to see that he found chemistry with the panthers and is on the pace for a 82 points season at the moment

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone