The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Preds @ Nucks Rogers Arena 7pm Dec 6 2018

xereau

2 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

Sooo if you can’t rely on your goalie just play all defensive in the 3rd? He really need to see this isn’t working and ADAPT!

...welcome to my world hahaha.

I've been whining about this for awhile though.

A fantastic first 40, a poor last 20.

5 minutes ago, GreyHatnDart said:

Ok? Soooo by other people saying them in a professional sporting arena while playing for big bucks and under big pressure, they should harness their passion and language because you’re offended? lol okay man. 

I’m sure they do possibly use swear words. But they know not to use them in the presence of adults, which is a respect thing. You gonna get upset that people drink in public at the game? Or smoke weed walking down the street? Give me a break. 

Why are you like this? Haha. I smoke weed around my kids. I drank while trick or treating with them. I just don't swear around them. 

8 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Won’t keep me up but clueless non hockey people irritate me 

btw if a player skates towards Beagle would it make sense to you to skate to the same spot as both of them instead of look to the person that by the numbers must be open? 

Niw remember tgat piint and take one more one more look at your 100 dollar chrome book 

yup, what you are missing is that i never said pouliot made the right play. Beagle had NO IDEA where that guy was, Pouliot realized this and made a bad move. Continue talking as though you are Wayne Gretzky, see you on the zamboni at my nephews timbits hockey game you allstar.

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Why are you like this? Haha. I smoke weed around my kids. I drank while trick or treating with them. I just don't swear around them. 

LOL. Okay then. Also, YOU don’t swear around them and that’s great. You can’t get offended by other’s people’s actions unless they’re being completely obnoxious about it. 

I’m “like this” cuz I’m tired of this kinda crap, and now it’s invading my favourite forum. 

Just now, GreyHatnDart said:

LOL. Okay then. Also, YOU don’t swear around them and that’s great. You can’t get offended by other’s people’s actions unless they’re being completely obnoxious about it. 

I’m “like this” cuz I’m tired of this kinda crap, and now it’s invading my favourite forum. 

Alright man. You know your favorite forum is &^@#ing censored right? Dip$&!#. Haha

Archived