The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Preds @ Nucks Rogers Arena 7pm Dec 6 2018

xereau

1 minute ago, GreyHatnDart said:

Ok? Soooo by other people saying them in a professional sporting arena while playing for big bucks and under big pressure, they should harness their passion and language because you’re offended? lol okay man. 

yeah, it's just not the same saying 'fudge' and 'sugar' eh 

1 minute ago, GreyHatnDart said:

Ok? Soooo by other people saying them in a professional sporting arena while playing for big bucks and under big pressure, they should harness their passion and language because you’re offended? lol okay man. 

Welcome to the new pussified generation.

3 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

Sorry but we didn’t suck this much in the third back then this is almost unwatchable,  honestly I’m just watching the rest of it for the Pettersson factor

We had a Luongo.

We really did suck this much in the third, except the Luongo factor was omni-present.

Just now, GreyHatnDart said:

Lol. Your overreaction is hilarious. 

2 minutes ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

Lol i'm not wrong, you may disagree and that is fine. Im sorry it keeps you up at night and gives you a superiority complex. Hopefully you can write it in your journal and get over it. 

Won’t keep me up but clueless non hockey people irritate me 

btw if a player skates towards Beagle would it make sense to you to skate to the same spot as both of them instead of look to the person that by the numbers must be open? 

Niw remember tgat piint and take one more one more look at your 100 dollar chrome book 

Archived