The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Mar. 18, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

Black Hawk down....nothing better than that.

The only downside of tonight is those bloody terrible Pronger commercials. The dude must have brain damage from all those concussions the way he makes sound effects like a child.

1 minute ago, Shaelon said:

Canucks currently need 89 points to make the playoffs, that's 8-0-1 down the stretch. Very Very unlikely, but if ARI loses a few games and MINNY stays back, and COL / CHI dont win as much, then this team COULD have a small outside chance if they do really well on this home stand.

And if I work out and drop 50 lbs I could make the team...

1 minute ago, Shaelon said:

Canucks currently need 89 points to make the playoffs, that's 8-0-1 down the stretch. Very Very unlikely, but if ARI loses a few games and MINNY stays back, and COL / CHI dont win as much, then this team COULD have a small outside chance if they do really well on this home stand.

Add Hughes and we can't lose.....

14 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

By the way.

7 games left.

1 point behind last year.

I think this year overall will be viewed as positive and going in the right direction. There is so much to get excited about next year, heck even the following few years while these new rookies start hitting the line up. 

R.I.P. Goldie...no way Green changes the line up till they lose again. I feel bad for the him, I think we all seen how much better he has been playing lately. Tough luck for the kid. 

3 minutes ago, Shaelon said:

Playoff chances probably up to 0.5% after this game...

10 minutes ago, Kushman said:

You can tell right away which posters have played competitive sports and which ones have not.

The players will not quit, nor should we want them to quit simply so we get a better chance at landing a better pick. That builds a loser culture (look at Edmonton)

I would be thrilled if canucks got a good pick this year, but I will never  get mad at the boys for going out there  and putting up wins. Good for them, good for their development and shame on those getting upset that they are winning games.

Cheer for the wins, take the silver linings in the losses.

9 minutes ago, Kushman said:

You can tell right away which posters have played competitive sports and which ones have not.

Weren't picked or left on the bench.  Sat at home playing Nintendo, rage-quit and threw the controller if things didn't do their way.

Meanwhile, Canucks have passed the "playoff hunt" Oilers.

Archived