The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How much weight does Petey gain over the Summer?

*Buzzsaw*

You Guess  

104 members have voted

1. 1. How pounds of muscle does Elias Pettersson put on over the summer?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2019 at 02:39 PM

I kind of think he might have been playing hurt for the latter half of the season, TBH, which would explain why he (no pun intended) petered out. Honestly, just adding a little more body fat would help, as long as he keeps his conditioning going. Keep his protein and carbohydrates at a healthy and level. It's most important that he gets faster and that he plays as many games as possible. He missed what? 15-20 games earlier in the year. Had he not been injured in those games, are we in the playoffs right now?

He grew up idolizing Peter Forsberg, who was 6'1" and whose consistent adult playing weight was 205 lbs.  I could see Petey emulating that (but not over 1 summer)

And to all the complainers dissing the thread, come on .... it is now off season so why can't we have a little fun?  You saw the thread title. - you didn't have to click on it.

(Rant over)

44 minutes ago, Googlie said:

He grew up idolizing Peter Forsberg, who was 6'1" and whose consistent adult playing weight was 205 lbs.  I could see Petey emulating that (but not over 1 summer)

And to all the complainers dissing the thread, come on .... it is now off season so why can't we have a little fun?  You saw the thread title. - you didn't have to click on it.

(Rant over)

if Petey ends up  at 205lbs he'll be unstoppable. 

Archived