The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WCF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Blues win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Conference Finals  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/14/2019 at 01:00 AM

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

I very, very, very, very briefly played for the Salsa in Vic before they got major junior back after the Cougars left. 

I used to watch the Salsa play the Royal City Outlaws back when I lived on the mainland.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jaimito said:

Rat face 2 is having a good playoffs.

Like this series to go 7 too. 

Scored two tonight but still a loser.  Hate the Sharks.  Fun watching them lose, especially in their own barn

• Like 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to WCF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (C3) St. Louis Blues | Series tied 1-1

St.Louis was punishing the Sharks in the hit department. The Sharks D were reluctant to engage in puck battles in the corners in their own end, giving the Blues a lot more possession time. Where has Evander Kane dissapeared to ?

Blues were having their way with the Sharks.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:05 AM, Toyotasfan said:

St.Louis was punishing the Sharks in the hit department. The Sharks D were reluctant to engage in puck battles in the corners in their own end, giving the Blues a lot more possession time. Where has Evander Kane dissapeared to ?

Blues were having their way with the Sharks.

Been wondering the same. The guy should be excelling in the playoffs. I have hardly noticed him.

The Blues making it that first season is a big whoopidity doo.  All the expansion teams were on one side and the original 6 on other.....some expansion team HAD to make it ...3 in a row, however, is a testament to Scotty Bowman's genius.