The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019/20 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

Samsonov with his first ever NHL start tonight! It’s been very exciting these last few days seeing the fruits of the rebuild labour come out of the gate hot! What players cracked the NHL rosters on your guys rosters? I’d love to hear what’s going on around the league!

Edited by Salter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 10/1/2019 at 6:08 PM, Watermelons said:

@Salter @Jaku could I please waive Taylor Chorney for assignment to the minors?

Could this please be processed/Chorney placed on waivers if he hasn't been already?

On another note, to answer Salter's question above - I'm super happy to see Timmins back in action after a one-year hiatus 

Edited by Watermelons
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Watermelons said:

Could this please be processed/Chorney placed on waivers if he hasn't been already?

On another note, to answer Salter's question above - I'm super happy to see Timmins back in action after a one-year hiatus 

waiver placements and claims must be sended in per PM if i m correct .

and well ..i have timmins in the CDCFL .. its really great that he made the NHL after he didnt played any game last Season. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Salter said:

Samsonov with his first ever NHL start tonight! It’s been very exciting these last few days seeing the fruits of the rebuild labour come out of the gate hot! What players cracked the NHL rosters on your guys rosters? I’d love to hear what’s going on around the league!

jack hughes :P 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Salter said:

Quinn Hughes

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Salter said:

Joe Thornton

• Haha 3

Since Jaku has decided I’m not allowed using waivers @Jaku :goat:

Ottawa places Victor Rask, Alex Petrovic, and Stefan Noesen on Waivers.

(Retro active to sept 29? I believe I missed a Madison Bowey start on Sunday because I didn’t have the roster spot available)

Edited by Art Vandelay

1 hour ago, Art Vandelay said:

(Retro active to sept 29? I believe I missed a Madison Bowey start on Sunday because I didn’t have the roster spot available)

I'll fix it

2 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

Should be done. 

• Like 1