The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PTO] Landon Ferraro with Canucks

1 hour ago, st33 said:

Haven't heard much of him over this weekend but I do hope he makes Utica.

I'm also a ray fan he tells it like it is.

Yeah, haven’t heard too much, but everything I have heard has been good. Coaches saying he’s a consummate pro and working hard, Landon talking about wanting to help Utica by providing stability and scoring to the lineup, and a couple articles that mention the charity work Ferraro does and how much of a high quality individual he is. Hopefully he performs well and earns a contract. Seems like a good guy to have around.

• Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2019 at 1:39 PM, Tre Mac said:

Ray is the best non-bias hockey commentators out there.  If he said anything negative about a team that's missed the playoffs for 5 years and has been one of the worst for the last three years then it was most likely warranted.  You watch the Canucks cut his son or sign him to Utica he won't say a damn thing negative about it.  C'mon guys, this is why we're one of the most mocked fan bases in the league.  Stop playing the dam victim all the time and take the rose colored glasses off for once.  

Good luck Landon.

And he's on TSN right now speaking nothing but good things about the Canucks giving Langdon.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:05 PM, apollo said:

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Welcome home Landon. I guarantee Landon gets a contract out of camp. I will bet my reputation on it.

::D

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 2:05 PM, apollo said:

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Welcome home Landon. I guarantee Landon gets a contract out of camp. I will bet my reputation on it.

So I guess now you have to give up your optimistic rose coloured glasses rep and trade it for a whiner  crap goggle Sekeres and Price butt kisser rep.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RWMc1 said:

So I guess now you have to give up your optimistic rose coloured glasses rep and trade it for a whiner  crap goggle Sekeres and Price butt kisser rep.

Lol Landon was on my fantasy team, I had to support him unconditionally haha 

• 2 months later...