The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sharks Nov 2 7PM on CBC

Rate this topic

Baer.

3 minutes ago, Dombrova22 said:

Lmao, go drink some more Alf. 

Get the he’ll off our board Loser Leafs fans!  Why in the hell would you think it’s cool to post a Leaf Lover post here?  Real Canucks fans hate the Leafs!  Troll on Leafs lover.  Go to your own board.  This is Canucks . Com.  

5 minutes ago, Dombrova22 said:

That's a negative. One of the biggest Canuck fans on this board. Grew up with my family cheering for the Leafs and they are my other team. 

I can say that someone who cheers for Toronto as their "other team" does not qualify as the biggest Canuck fan.   Not even in the running.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Troll leave and go back under you snow covered Toronto bridge.  

Get off our board.  You smell like a troll and al, Leafs fans are Losers just like your stupid city!

why in the hell are you posting excitement about a Leafs win on our board, unless you’re trolling?  You and all your Loser Leafs fans should be banned from our Canucks board.  Leave and don’t EVER come back?  Seriously why are you posting here?  :picard:

Said it once will say it again. One of the biggest Canucks fans here. 

20191020_123429.jpg

20191020_123425.jpg

20191020_123416.jpg

20191020_123411.jpg

20191020_123359.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Or concussed.

Please Deb.  Get rid of the Leaf Trolls who come here to our Canucks board.  Do we go and celebrate a Canucks son on their Board?  God I hate that team and their friggin’ fans.  Seriously, why go to another team’s GDT to celebrate a different teams win unless you’re trolling?  Do we go to their board and brag about how great our team is?