The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

When you don’t want to face reality post a Meme! It might get laughs and likes at least I’m accurate with hockey knowledge about Tyler Myers.

Your posts about Myers are not reality though. And your hatred of him is pathetic at best. 

• Cheers 1

We really need Motte back in our lineup.  

I can't wait to see both Honey Badger 2.0 and Gaudette in our lineup together.  Pearson and Leivo shouldn't be exempt for being scratched here and there. 

2 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I think you’re right. They know what they have in the players so it’s up to the coaches to adjust... Unfortunately (at least over the past few games) it doesn’t seem they are capable of doing it. Can’t solely blame it on missing Ferlund, Motte or Roussel they need to adjust. 

The pressure game they started with is more sporadic now.  Not sure why.  Also, Edler and Benn are not playing as well. 

The biggest difference is the pk: has completely reverted to what we saw last year and especially the year before.  Too passive, too reliant on the goalie. 

I think part of it is coaching -- especially deployment and training of players.  We need to see players like Pettersson and Virtanen out there.  And Hughes more.  Speed and scoring instinct keeps the other team from relaxing and setting up shop.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gameburn said:

The pressure game they started with is more sporadic now.  Not sure why.  Also, Edler and Benn are not playing as well. 

The biggest difference is the pk: has completely reverted to what we saw last year and especially the year before.  Too passive, too reliant on the goalie. 

I think part of it is coaching -- especially deployment and training of players.  We need to see players like Pettersson and Virtanen out there.  And Hughes more.  Speed and scoring instinct keeps the other team from relaxing and setting up shop.

Absolutely agree.

Just now, Apricot said:

IM HERE, 

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

Oh thank God 

• Upvote 1