The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Izzy is lucky that wasn't Jon Jones and he def better stop running his mouth.  He would get absolutely smashed. 

In all due fairness Jon Jones (and I got into MMA because of GSP) is the greatest fighter of all time. He’s simply a wonder. 

What a great fight.. Jan is a true champ. Izzy thought he could take Jan and take 2 belts. But Jan is a true champ.. 

Great night fights.

Only thing sucks Petr Yan lost his belt on a DQ. But he'll be back and take it back. Aljo will heal up and rematch. It'll be the main event or co main event.

They will both make lots of money. Might turn out good for both of them.. 

7 minutes ago, Pickly said:

In all due fairness Jon Jones (and I got into MMA because of GSP) is the greatest fighter of all time. He’s simply a wonder. 

Yes but Izzy is calling him out. Careful what you ask for. 

• Upvote 1

So happy to see Izzy lose, guy came across way too cocky...yes he was undefeated but add him to the list of former champs who tried to jump up in weight and lose!

The senior title fight should be interesting Jan vs Glover...who you got!?

3 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

So happy to see Izzy lose, guy came across way too cocky...yes he was undefeated but add him to the list of former champs who tried to jump up in weight and lose!

The senior title fight should be interesting Jan vs Glover...who you got!?

Jan B

Love Glover. Old school guy and a great fighter. But Jan will successfully defend against GT

19 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

still a good fight, thought it would be more intense.

I dont know man. I couldn't even make to fridge to grab a beer during the rounds. Had to get wify to pass them. 

Great fight. Glad Jan won. Izzy too cocky. If he won he'd be evem more annoying and ruin my fav sport for me..

Cheers 

31 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Lol Bones would embarrass him. Izzy isn’t even close. 

It would be over in 2nd round. 

Bony would &^@# Izzy up. 

I'd rather see him in HW now any ways. Lets see if he can win a belt at HW. One of the all time greats. 

• Cheers 1