The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

I think Askren took him for a ride. Joke is on Jake. 

Went home with likely near a mil for no work. Had hip surgery in Dec. He didn't look like he trained. Heck, the punch almost looked like a dive. I was surprised the ref stopped it. That whole event looked like it was produced by teenagers. Pete Davidson was openly mocking how garbage it all was. I was not prepared for how bad it was despite all the musical talent they had going.

Did it ever make UFC look good. Seeing the level of combat at the UFC event last night compared to that joke of a boxing show was drastic.

Bobby Knuckles looked soo good. Don't know if he will be able to beat the magician that is Adesanya but I can't wait for the re-match.  

As soon as I saw this video I put some money on Paul. 

The amount of success Askren has had despite not looking anything like an athlete is astonishing. I'm not just talking about physique. He seems so uncoordinated. 

• Cheers 1

I definitely didn't miss the woos from the just bleed club.

Usman

Zhang (but cheering for Rose)

Shevchenko

Cool to see Tristen Connelly get another fight after his awesome performance in Vancouver against Peirerra. 

Masvidal was so much cooler when he was quiet. Now he has like 5 catch phrases that he repeats over and over (he's Jesus, he's necessary, he's violent, he baptizes people). Its so obnoxious and I hope Usman wins.

• Upvote 1

What a night of fights.. great card great fights..

Hopefully Wideman is OK.. horrible injury.. other than that great night of fights..

Usman is just too good. No one beating him any time soon. P4P top in world right now..

• Cheers 1