The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows? Do We Really Need Him?

Rate this topic

clutch

or he's really happy!! Cause he called out a player who proved him wrong. I've been calling out pyatt for years and I wish just once that guy would step it and shut me up. But its never gonna happen.

:huh: Are we talking about the same Pyatt? The one whose very presence inspired the Canucks to win in game 3 ?

Edited by Spark of 16

Boy I bet the OP feels like the biggest idiot in the world now! Even after game one of the season when we kicked flamer @ss everyone knew Burrows was gonna have a great season!

He is still around. At least he has a sense of humour. :lol:

goodstuff

• 2 weeks later...
I was hoping we could hit 100 pages before the playoffs were over, but we failed miserably. Just like Burrows. B)

Burrows didn't "fail miserably"....he had bone chips in his wrist, along with other injuries and still managed to score 3 goals in the playoffs. Taking his injuries into consideration, it's a wonder he was able to contribute at all.

Edited by debluvscanucks

Burrows didn't "fail miserably"....he had bone chips in his wrist, along with other injuries and still managed to score 3 goals in the playoffs. Taking his injuries into consideration, it's a wonder he was able to contribute at all.

It was sarcasm Deb. Just a subtle little dig at Clutch. (if he's around)

Maybe too subtle?

It was sarcasm Deb. Just a subtle little dig at Clutch. (if he's around)

Maybe too subtle?

He's around. I sent him a PM telling him to come back and take his licks. He still stands by what he says. I deleted the message I guess. Trying to find it. But he still thinks Burrows was a failure during the playoffs. I don't get that guy at all.