The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

2 hours ago, AppleJack said:

A picture I took right after opening one of my Christmas presents from TS. I got my hair done On Dec 20th and  I feel very pretty [ and maybe  a bit under dressed ) :) Happy New Year everyone. 26168733_10159885333870046_6790389129936

Is that a ring, like an engagement ring?!

• Like 1
Just now, AppleJack said:

Yes!!! Ts and I are officially engaged :wub:::D We got each other rings for Christmas and decided to make mine a Engagement ring. We get married August 2019(We need to save up :lol:).

Oh my goodness, I am so excited for both of you!  Congratulations to both of you!!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, AppleJack said:

Yes!!! Ts and I are officially engaged :wub:::D We got each other rings for Christmas and decided to make mine a Engagement ring. We get married August 2019(We need to save up :lol:).

Congratulations AJ and TS!! I must confess, I saw the ring and the significance of what you had written went completely over my head!!! I wish you all the very best and health and happiness and everything MOST wonderful! You two deserve it so very much!

Congrats.jpg

Edited by Cerridwen
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

Congratulations AJ and TS!! I must confess, I saw the ring and the significance of what you had written went completely over my head!!! I wish you all the very best and health and happiness and everything MOST wonderful! You two deserve it so very much!

Congrats.jpg

Thank you so much. We are very excited.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, AppleJack said:

A picture I took right after opening one of my Christmas presents from TS. I got my hair done On Dec 20th and  I feel very pretty [ and maybe  a bit under dressed ) :) Happy New Year everyone. 26168733_10159885333870046_6790389129936

Is TS our CDC TS (the guy with the “Sparkle”)?