The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

screw Mexico

absolute bull 2 games in a row

#NoEraPenal

Was there contact between a match ball and a defending player's arm inside the box? That's a penalty in Mark Geiger's Exceptionally Abridged Laws Of The Game :lol:

Since we used this thread to discuss the Gold Cup with respect to Canada's failures may as well continue it to say YAY MATTOCKS! YOU GO WIN THIS THING! and also have a hearty laugh at Blas Perez whose team got themselves Geiger'd today. He of all people should have seen that coming.

It was a bit lucky, but good on DM for making the final and making a huge contribution to his team getting there.

Always nice to see the Americans lose, even if I can't drum up the same amount of hate for Dempsey and Bradley that I can for Wombat and Leroux...

It was a bit lucky, but good on DM for making the final and making a huge contribution to his team getting there.

Always nice to see the Americans lose, even if I can't drum up the same amount of hate for Dempsey and Bradley that I can for Wombat and Leroux...

I feel the same way...even Donovan, as overexposed as he was, earned less hatred from me. Even in retirement MLS likes to shove Donovan down our throats.

Going to my first Caps game today and first game ever in BC Place. Anything I should bring? Any help would be appreciated!

Biggest thing is - where are you sitting?

If you're with the southsiders - try and dress accordingly. not in caps gear, but no red/green t shirts that'll stick out from a far. if you're with the southsiders, you'll be standing all game.

if you're in normal seats, it's really casual - but watch the language on the opposite side of the field because that's a family zone

cheers, have fun.

Biggest thing is - where are you sitting?

If you're with the southsiders - try and dress accordingly. not in caps gear, but no red/green t shirts that'll stick out from a far. if you're with the southsiders, you'll be standing all game.

if you're in normal seats, it's really casual - but watch the language on the opposite side of the field because that's a family zone

cheers, have fun.

I'll be wearing white. And in in the family section. Thanks for the info. You're alright for Chelsea fan

Ask and ye shall receive...on both fronts... B)

They played a really good game. Nice to see Rosales score too. I know it was against a weaker team but they needed a big win. Manneh looked dangerous. Dean was impressive. Still have Tiebert and Morales working back into the lineup. It's an exciting year for the Caps.

Edited by RonMexico

Yup, first goals of the year for Rosales, Waston (which was off the corner). Good game all around, even if there was the downer at the 90th minute. Happy that they won for the game I was able to attend in person.

They played a really good game. Nice to see Rosales score too. I know it was against a weaker team but they needed a big win. Manneh looked dangerous. Dean was impressive. Still have Tiebert and Morales working back into the lineup. It's an exciting year for the Caps.

Manneh used his speed well, and you're right, Dean looked good too.

What happened to Teibert's man bun though?! ^_^

Excited to see Ousted in the ASG vs Tottenham tomorrow.

As a goalkeeper myself, I enjoy his game very much and IMO without him the Caps are a few wins back from where they are in the standing rn.

• Upvote 1