The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

http://www.thescore.com/news/1286575

this was posted a while ago but United are interested in Eric Dier since Spurs are playing him as a defender but he wants to play in the midfield role where it suits his playing style. As part of the overhaul, United are also interested in Willian and Griezmann who has been heavily linked for quite some time. 

1 hour ago, CaptainCanuck001 said:

Pogba out for the derby...... 

feels.png

We have Herrera though! But that means Fellaini will probably have to start for Pogba. This is such a bad time to run into injury trouble it's not even funny. Rooney and Martial have filled in admiringly for Ibra and I'm sure he's going to be back next year even more better and stronger than ever. Bailly is our best defender healthy and he'll have to stand on his head tomorrow as City are going to be a handful to handle especially after they lost vs the Gunners in their FA Cup Semi. Should be a fun match 

• Upvote 1

United set a new record with a 25 match unbeaten streak in their team history but tough to see the team drop points again. Haven't been able to catch them play but another draw against a bottom dweller like Swansea... you have to be kidding me. We would be 3rd or 4th had we converted those draws to wins. EL is the team's only shot at glory barring a City/Liverpool collapse. Being a United fan right now is frustrating. We really need to get our heads back into a winning mentality vs Celta Vigo as I don't think this team can beat Arsenal, Spurs unless Pogba, Martial, Rooney, Rashford provide a goals galore these last few matches. 

• Upvote 1

Pogba needs to stop dabbing and do what he did at Juve. Juventus turned him into a world class player. He needs to start earning his pay check. Pjanic has more goals and more assists this year for Juve than Pogba does for ManU. And he was $70 million cheaper. Great piece of business from Juve. Allowed us to get Higuain who has turned Dybala into the new Messi. 

Forza Juve!!  See you on Wednesday in Monaco!!!

IMG_1672.JPG

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Pogba needs to stop dabbing and do what he did at Juve. Juventus turned him into a world class player. He needs to start earning his pay check. Pjanic has more goals and more assists this year for Juve than Pogba does for ManU. And he was $70 million cheaper. Great piece of business from Juve. Allowed us to get Higuain who has turned Dybala into the new Messi. 

IMG_1672.JPG

I can't find this game on the TV schedule and it doesn't look like TSN is even showing it.

This can't be possible can it?

2 hours ago, MJDDawg said:

I can't find this game on the TV schedule and it doesn't look like TSN is even showing it.

This can't be possible can it?

I can't find it either.  I only found the May 9 return leg.  Bas***ds!!  I'm assuming they are showing the Madrid game on Tuesday.  Gonna have to stream it I guess.  Don't worry, we will get the last laugh.  Revenge will be sweet when we win it all...

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

I can't find it either.  I only found the May 9 return leg.  Bas***ds!!  I'm assuming they are showing the Madrid game on Tuesday.  Gonna have to stream it I guess.  Don't worry, we will get the last laugh.  Revenge will be sweet when we win it all...

It's on Bein Sport ... ha

12 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

United set a new record with a 25 match unbeaten streak in their team history but tough to see the team drop points again. Haven't been able to catch them play but another draw against a bottom dweller like Swansea... you have to be kidding me. We would be 3rd or 4th had we converted those draws to wins. EL is the team's only shot at glory barring a City/Liverpool collapse. Being a United fan right now is frustrating. We really need to get our heads back into a winning mentality vs Celta Vigo as I don't think this team can beat Arsenal, Spurs unless Pogba, Martial, Rooney, Rashford provide a goals galore these last few matches. 

Another poor showing from utd. Fear a little for the outcome of Thursdays EL match...

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

IMG_1672.JPG

Lol