Canucks Community

The Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

canuckster19

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres vs. Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos

Who will win: Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos

Who I want to win: meh

Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny

Who will win: Team Johnny

Who I want to win: If I had to say, Team Johnny.

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Who will win: Randy Orton

Who I want to win: Kane

- Kane wont beat Randy Orton at Wrestlemania.

Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes © vs. The Big Show

Who will win: Cody Rhodes

Who I want to win: Cody Rhodes

- Big Show should put over Rhodes here. Rhodes is on the rise and should go over at Wrestlemania. Hopefully we see Rhodes in the Main Event picture something over the next year.

World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan © vs. Sheamus

Who will win: Sheamus

Who I want to win: Doesn't matter to me.

- Sheamus will get the win. Really don't have much else to say about this.

WWE Title Match

CM Punk © vs. Chris Jericho

Who will win: CM Punk

Who I want to win: Doesn't matter. I'm a fan of both of them.

- Has the potential to steal the show. Both are solid and have put up great matches, I'm excited for this one. It could go either way but I'll give the decision to Punk. Jericho often puts people over and Punk will be rewarded with a win on the biggest stage.

Hell In A Cell Match

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (Special Referee Shawn Michaels)

Who will win: The Undertaker

Who I want to win: The Undertaker

- Should be a good match like last year. A lot of close calls. I can see Michaels being involved in the finish against Triple H. Maybe it would set up Triple H vs Shawn Michaels for next year. I don't know if Shawn would wrestle one more match but stranger things have happened. I say Undertaker wins this and we will see Cena vs the Undertaker at Wrestlemania next year (Maybe Lesnar, I heard he wants to have a match with the undertaker?).

John Cena vs. The Rock

Who will win: John Cena

Who I want to win: The Rock

- Superman Cena will win. I like the Rock, he used to be one of my favorites but it really makes no sense for him to win. Cena is the main guy now and he been for a long time now. Makes no sense for the Rock to comeback and win. Maybe it was part of his return agreement that he would win but I'm going to say Cena wins. I'm much more excited for the HIAC and Jericho/Punk matches.

Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres vs. Kelly Kelly & Maria Menounos

Who will win: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

Who I want to win: Beth Phoenix & Eve Torres

- I've had just about enough of Kelly Kelly winning matches. She's the most useless diva and should be fired. I think the heels take this one. Kelly's partner should be Tamina by the way.

Team Teddy vs. Team Johnny

Who will win: Team Johnny

Who I want to win: Team Johnny

- It's good for business (Triple H voice). Haha.

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Who will win: Kane

Who I want to win: Kane

- For some reason I think Kane will win, just cause he lost to Cena in the ambulance match. I want him to win because I can't stand Randy Orton's boring, serious persona.

Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes vs. The Big Show

Who will win: Cody Rhodes

Who I want to win: Cody Rhodes

- Cody Rhodes is an up and coming superstar. The fans will cheer Show regardless of if he wins or loses, so there's really nothing to gain from this for him. Though he hasn't had a belt in a while.

World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Who will win: Sheamus

Who I want to win: Daniel Bryan

- Sheamus will win, he has to. It's the time for his big push. But Daniel Bryan's been a pretty effective champion. I actually watch Smackdown every week mostly for him. His entrance is just too funny.

WWE Title Match

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho

Who will win: CM Punk

Who I want to win: CM Punk

- Punk deserves to win on the grandest stage of them all.

Hell In A Cell Match

The Undertaker vs. Triple H (Special Referee Shawn Michaels)

Who will win: The Undertaker

Who I want to win: Triple H

- I sort of have this gut feeling that says HHH can gut one out, but I think the streak has to live on. One of the biggest things about Wrestlemania always. I doubt The Phenom will lose what is probably going to be his last match.

John Cena vs. The Rock

Who will win: John Cena

Who I want to win: John Cena

- What would be the point of John Cena losing, unless he somehow becomes a heel because of it?

Thats pretty cool if you ask me. The Leprechaun movies were pretty creepy

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hornswoggle To Make film Debut In WWE Studios' "Leprechaun: Origins"

By Daniel Pena

Mar 29, 2012 - 8:59:57 PM

WWE Studios has teamed up with Lionsgate to relaunch the Leprechaun franchise with "Leprechaun: Origins," which will feature Hornswoggle making his debut on the silver screen.

The SmackDown Superstar played agame of "Hide and Tweet" at WrestleMania Axxess on Thursday evening as he encouraged fans to find him and discover the #swogglesecret, which turned out to be his involvement with "Leprechaun: Origins." He broke the news on Twitter after being found:

"The #swogglesecret that I've been hinting at all week is that in March 2013 I will be starring in Leprechaun:Origins by WWE Studios!!!"

The film is set for a 2013 release, though there is currently no writer, director or cast attached. Details on the film are available here.

Lesnar in negotiations to be at Wrestlemania 28 (http://www.wzronline.com/wrestling-news/breaking-news-brock-lesnar-at-wrestlemania-28.html)

Brock Lesnar is in negotiations with WWE to appear at Sunday’s WrestleMania XXVIII pay-per-view event at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, Florida. The odds of the three-time WWE Champion appearing at show are ‘more than 50/50.’

Lesnar left WWE in March 2004 to pursue a career in the National League Football, which was short-lived. Following a brief fling in New Japan Wrestling, he stepped away from the professional wrestling industry entirely in 2006 to pursue a career in mixed martial arts. He captured the UFC Heavyweight Championship from Randy Couture on November 15, 2008, then avenged his loss to Mir at UFC 100 to become the Undisputed Champion. He lost the strap two years later to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. Lesnar announced his intentions to retire from mixed martial arts following a subsequent loss to Alistair Overeem in December 2010, which prompted speculation of a return to WWE.

An writer for the Associated Press wrote in his article on Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson that if WWE wants to squeeze another potential blockbuster buy rate out of The Great One, the last man standing to get the headline match would be the return of Lesnar.

“I’m not saying a thing,” said a laughing, grinning Johnson with his eyebrow raised after being asked about the possible encounter. “I didn’t say anything.”

Very interesting...

--------------------------------------------------------

Batista Arrives In Miami, Getting Picked Up By WWE

By Michael Bluth

Mar 30, 2012 - 5:51:09 PM

Former WWE superstar Batista is currently in Miami, the site of Sunday's WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view.

Batista recently announced that he'll be participating in the 2012 Nautica South Beach Triathlon on Sunday, which is raising money for the St. Jude’s children’s charity.

What's interesting about Batista's arrival today is that he's being picked up by WWE, according to f4wonline.com. While this is not a confirmation that he's going to be at WrestleMania, the fact that he's being picked up by WWE is a strong indication they'll be talking business.

Brock Lesnar Negotiating With WWE To Appear At WrestleMania 28

By Daniel Pena

Mar 30, 2012 - 4:20:55 PM

Both F4WOnline.com and PWInsider.com are reporting that Brock Lesnar is in negotiations with WWE to make a surprise appearance at Sunday's WrestleMania XXVIII pay-per-view event at Sun Stadium in Miami, Florida. Negotiations are ongoing, but a source within the company says that there is a 50-50 chance that Lesnar will appear on the show.

The source went on to state that WWE wants Lesnar to appear and is hoping that a deal can be finalized within the next 24 hours.

Ultimate Fighting Championship President Dana White confirmed to F4WOnline.com that Lesnar is legally able to appear at WrestleMania on Sunday since he is no longer under contract to the organization. White was not aware if Lesnar was appearing on the show.

Lesnar left WWE in March 2004 to pursue a career in the National Football League, which was short-lived. Following a brief fling in New Japan Wrestling, he stepped away from the professional wrestling industry entirely in 2006 to pursue a career in mixed martial arts. He captured the UFC Heavyweight Championship from Randy Couture on November 15, 2008, then avenged his loss to Mir at UFC 100 to become the Undisputed Champion. He lost the strap two years later to Cain Velasquez at UFC 121. Lesnar announced his intentions to retire from mixed martial arts following a subsequent loss to Alistair Overeem in December, which prompted speculation of a return to WWE.

A writer for the Associated Press stated in his article on Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson that if WWE wants to squeeze another potential blockbuster buy rate out of The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment, the last man standing to get the headline match would be Lesnar.

"I'm not saying a thing," said a laughing, grinning Johnson with his eyebrow raised after being asked about the possible encounter. "I didn't say anything."

Archived