The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond? Do We Really Want Him?

CanucksJay

OK everyone. Let's change the focus of this thread.

Let's only talk about the good things he does from this point on so that other NHL scouts read this before Monday and convince the other GM to pull the trigger on the deal that gets us a D-man ::D

MayRay made a great pass today that almost set up a goal.

Also, too bad his shot got tipped/blocked in the 3rd (or OT?) because that was heading for the twine.

That whole line was a non-factor tonight. I say put Higgins back with Kesler and Booth, they work best together. Put Raymond on the 3rd line instead. I'd be surprised if anybody wanted to take him at the deadline, his value isn't exactly sky high right now... but I do think he could use a change of scenery. He's not a bad player but he's hit a wall in his development after that 25-goal year.

Some people are Talking about Raymond having a ok night?

These are the ONLY kind of games he can play in.!

Not many teams will play open,without hitting like Detroit.

Raymond is Not a playoff (and now reg season performer) He wasnt even before He got hurt last playoffs.

Its time to move Him,at the very Least sit Him

Maybe try lines as..

Hodgsen to the Middle. Kesler(back to wing), and Booth as 2 fast wanting the Puck Wingers,and Cody a better playmaker than Kesler feeding them the puck

Lappy, Bitz ,Higgins (With Physical Teams Bitz gets some shifts with Sedins, Burrows re-united with Kes at those times)

Malholtra,Weise,Hanson (Maybe Hanson start hitting again)?

Get what You can for Raymond,or sit Him for less physical games

Mason needs 10lbs of muscle and a stronger mental game. He doesn't have the ability to slow down the play like goal scorers typically can. Instead, he is so nervous it seems he uses his stick with such quick 'jabs', almost like he feels like he should be moving his hands as fast as his feet. He has decidedly "hard" hands, as a result of this jerky-nervous-omgomgomgomg-ness.

I spent three months in the hospital twenty five years ago and gained nearly 60 lbs.. MayRay has been back practising on a full time basis with the team since October. If I can gain 60 lbs. on hospital food in three months a multimillionaire with private chefs and nutritionists should have no problem bulking up in six months time. May Ray receives $30,000 per game. Come on.Enough of the excuses for the elite multimillionaires.

Archived