The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[May 2012] New Spider-Man, Batman Trailers Released

The final trailers for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises have been released, and are expected to debut in theatres with The Avengers tonight. Here's a look at both of them:

The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer #3 (May 2012):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFPLYzBkPc

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer #3 (May 2012):

It seems Spider-Man's origin has once again changed. We'll see how fans react to this. Both films look very good. It's going to be a great summer for movies.

I'm a huge Marvel and Spider-Man fan and I wasn't too happy with the first 3 Spider-Man movies. Really hoping that this reboot is good and that Andrew Garfield does Peter Parker justice. I like Emma Stone, but from what I've seen from trailers, I don't really like her as Gwen Stacy. Regardless, can't help but being excited for the movie :)

TDKR is going to be epic. Bane was always one of my favourite Batman villains.

First of all ...I cannot believe Andrew Garfield is freaking 28 years old - he looks 17. Second, this Spider Man movie looks better then the previous ones. Third, Batman is going to be fracking awesome omg.

Guest BuckFoston

That bloke playing Spiderman doesn't look at all convincing. Didn't like the previous fella either.

Manly Batman all the way.

The new Spiderman movie looks weird. Looks like the overall production will provide a darker vibe, which would be cool, but the story and casting just scream fail to me.

TDKR looks cool, I'm excited to see Bane in action.

Was sceptical about the new spiderman, but this actually looks really good. Firslty, they've found a real actor. Watching Toby Maguire in his mid-30s pretending to be a meak college student was painful. Also a much darker vibe here. Doubt we'll see any Spiderman 3 style dance numbers.

Batman will be epic yet again. Still disappointing Bale bailed on a 5 movie sequel and went for the 3 with how well these movies were going.

Spiderman looks like an improvement, but they need to make it darker like the OLD comics I read as a kid, basically how batman went from the kid orientated movies to the dark version the comics were originally made as.

Archived