The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Jets D frustrated, #91 and #96... Wilkerson #96 tossed from the game for throwing punches.

I actually think good on the Jets, the Packers trying to push their guys around, they aren't taking any guff.

Of course, most of it is frustration on the Jets part for letting the Packers come back and take a 3 point lead.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Jets D frustrated, #91 and #96... Wilkerson #96 tossed from the game for throwing punches.

I actually think good on the Jets, the Packers trying to push their guys around, they aren't taking any guff.

Of course, most of it is frustration on the Jets part for letting the Packers come back and take a 3 point lead.

Im following the game on twitter but cant watch it, is Sheldon Richardson still playing? Heard he was hurt.

Im following the game on twitter but cant watch it, is Sheldon Richardson still playing? Heard he was hurt.

Can't check, Jets are on the offence right now.

Saw Richardson on the sideline talking to the coach following Wilkerson ejection.

Edited by Mr. Ambien

Can't check, Jets are on the offence right now.

Saw Richardson on the sideline talking to the coach following Wilkerson ejection.

Just went on twitter again, saw that Richardson was in on the fight so i guess he's still in.

On another note, i might actually win on fantasy this week, even without AP ! Thank you Gio ! Although if Cobb keeps this up for NPF, that could mean trouble for me.

Edited by mrsasaki