The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

21 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Titans with a clutch win.

Baltimore barely held on thank god. 

Thanks for nothing cincy @Pears

Arod with the clutch play. He loves him some 60 yard bombs. 

Pretty good day for football so far. 

Marvin never adjusted to Pittsburgh's adjustments as per usual. Not Dalton's fault but nothing wrong with giving McCarron the last two games to see what he can do. Also hope Baltimore wins the division now. 

Edited by Pears

Would rather face the Cowboys than the Giants in the playoffs if I had a choice. And another patented 4th quarter bed $&!# by the Chargers. 

28 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

I was kinda hype for the game and it ended up being so boring. I blame Denver and their lousy offense. 

Missed the 2nd and 3rd quarter, but from what I saw it looked like Denver lost the game more than the Pats won it, if that makes any sense. They had their chances and couldn't make plays that weren't turnovers.

13 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

Think he plays next week? Will he have fantasy impact if he does?

Play? Probably as a #3, limited snaps. In terms of impact, way too unpredictable. I'd say minimal just to be on the safe side. I'll be just as surprised as if he's a bust as if he'd be a major success or plain average. Just no knowing with the Pats and Floyd.

1 minute ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Play? Probably as a #3, limited snaps. In terms of impact, way too unpredictable. I'd say minimal just to be on the safe side. I'll be just as surprised as if he's a bust as if he'd be a major success or plain average. Just no knowing with the Pats and Floyd.

Hmm. No loss then. I picked him up for no-one last week. Sounds too risky to play in a 500$ pay out fantasy championship week.