The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 hour ago, Jiggs50 said:

Weak d. They might get Aldon back and even then the secondary is kinda soft. 

I agree on Carr a little. He's good not great. His oline makes him look better than he is. But also gotta remember he's only in his 3rd year. He's only getting better. Could be great soon.

Reminds me of Rivers as well but he does that bouncy thing with his feet like Brees too. 

Exactly, nice to see you and a lot of others see it this was as well.

I don't get why people get so offensive lol. How does that have anything to do with me being a Pats fan? I've watched a number of Raiders games from a neutral standpoint.

Yes Carr is just in his 3rd year so he has room to grow. But I don't get what all the hype is atm.

Seahawks can still win the Super Bowl without Thomas. He's a big part of LOB but they probably have a capable replacement who's eager to play and plays as well as he does. Also 30-7 Seahawks! 2 TDs for Rawls. Lots of FGs by Hauschka. Russell throwing some darts with 209 passing yards. Looking good so far

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Earl Thomas done for the year. Congrats to the Pats on beating the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. 

:sick: Anybody but those 2 is my motto the rest of the season.

Can Seattle or anybody else in the NFC knock off Dallas now? The scary thing is outside of Seattle or maybe the Giants no team really matches up well with Dallas on the NFC side.

6 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

:sick: Anybody but those 2 is my motto the rest of the season.

Can Seattle or anybody else in the NFC knock off Dallas now? The scary thing is outside of Seattle or maybe the Giants no team really matches up well with Dallas on the NFC side.

no think Seattle can still beat them. But a cowboys raiders Super Bowl would be sick

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

no think Seattle can still beat them. But a cowboys raiders Super Bowl would be sick

That would be a sign of the Apocalypse. Can't say it would surprise me anymore what happens in sports when you have Leicester City win the EPL and the freaking Cubs beat the Cleveland Indians to win the world series. This is an all time historic period in sports.

Not to mention CAVS win cities 1st championship down 3-1.

Would love to see an under the radar underdog team like the Chiefs outta nowhere or something or the Detroit Lions.

15 hours ago, Pears said:

And likewise, the Raiders don't have an asterisk beside their accomplishments. 

Neither do the Pats, I'd check if the Bengals had any asterisk's but I couldn't find any of their accomplishments.

You see that's how you trash talk lol.  :P