The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Looks really good, McCoy and Murray are going to point getters. You got 3 star WRs and 2 other ones who have good QBs. 2 solid TEs, obviously Gronk and Pitta who should have even a better season.

Don't think the Rams defense will be all that great but overall your team looks pretty strong.

Thanks. I hope to win the league. All the players I have are #1 starters on their respective teams so I hope that's enough for me. I wanted to take Kaepernick but he was picked just before my puck so I took Dalton. Don't like running QB's but I already have Newton and thought it'd be lethal if I had both him and Kaps racking up points.

Very happy with the results, tons of depth, hardest part will be choosing who to play, and here's to hoping I win the $500 :)

Blake Bortles should start against Philly. Played better than Henne and played like a star QB during the 4 pre-season games, I hope Bridgewater is starting for Minnesota too. These young QBs are playing really well and deserve a chance to run the offence in games that matter like this.

After the Blaine Gabbert debacle, the Jags will take it slow and steady. Bortles does look ready though.

Just did my annual draft with my friends, here's my team:

QB: Newton, Dalton

RB: McCoy, Murray, Rice, Spiller, MJD

WR: D.Thomas, Fitzgerald, A.Johnson, Garçon, Boldin

TE: Gronk, Pitta

K: Tucker

DEF: Rams

..what do you guys think? PS, it's a 2 QB league too. Have an extra position for QB/WR/R.

If there was 8+ people in your draft, you made out real well with that team, especially on RB, WR, and TE.

QB's might be a small issue, Newton is really hit or miss but will put up good points overall for the season, you'll definitely have to watch his match-ups, but Dalton will need to learn to throw to the guys wearing his colours for you to get consistent points out of him.

Edited by Jägermeister

As is New England's defense. Revis will make Tannehill feel like Lauren's been stolen away from him.

Yeah haha true but NE just started out so sluggish last year and Gronk doesn't seem like he's fully up to speed yet. Division game too. Should be close imo Edited by Jiggs50

Yeah haha true but NE just started out so sluggish last year and Gronk doesn't seem like he's fully up to speed yet. Division game too. Should be close imo

Pats always have trouble against the Dolphins. Anyone who thinks it'll be a walk in the park and an easy win doesn't really watch Pats football. Miami is a team I'm most scared of considering they play us twice a year and have a fair shot and winning those both.

If there was 8+ people in your draft, you made out real well with that team, especially on RB, WR, and TE.

QB's might be a small issue, Newton is really hit or miss but will put up good points overall for the season, you'll definitely have to watch his match-ups, but Dalton will need to learn to throw to the guys wearing his colours for you to get consistent points out of him.

My exact same thoughts. Cam is great fantasy wise but with his injury and new teammates, will be hard to see him do as well as he did last year. And this being a 2 QB league, would've been nice to get one of the better end QB's and yes, it is an 8 team league.

Thanks. I hope to win the league All the players I have are #1 starters on their respective teams so I hope that's enough for me. I wanted to take Kaepernick but he was picked just before my puck so I took Dalton. Don't like running QB's but I already have Newton and thought it'd be lethal if I had both him and Kaps racking up points.

Very happy with the results, tons of depth, hardest part will be choosing who to play, and here's to hoping I win the $500 :)

A good thing to hope for.

Game day, lets go Packers! I think our defence might surprise some people this year (though there's an equal chance it could flat on its face again). I'm not too worried about the pass defence, especially with a healthy Casey Hayward and lots of options at safety this year (Ha Ha and Hyde plus Burnett), but I'm a little worried about the run defense. I think if the Pack can stop Marshawn and keep Wilson in the pocket they will have a good chance to win this game. Gonna be tough though, I think AJ Hawk is gonna need to be on another level, to make up for no Raji and having Brad Jones (ugh) beside him. I'm also excited to see what McCarthy and Capers have in store for Peppers. If they have the right schemes and plays for Julius, I think he can still be effective.