The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Not to say he really cheated (since I don't know the details of his suspension and what exactly he was suspended for), but.. recall what they said about Lance Armstrong.

If he took the drug it is reported that he took (and only what they said he took), then he wasn't "cheating". He was just using a recreational drug that has some substances that can also be found in PEDs, hence the suspension.

Season starts tomorrow! Who ya guys got Packers or Seahawks? Should be a tight one. Love watching Seattle and they're like a home team but Rodgers (Stephen A Smith voice) is a bad bad man! Packers by a td!

Rookie C in for GB, no Raji (not that he's great). Seattle will be as loud as ever first game back since the Superb Owl win, more dynamic offense most likely this year as Harvin is healthy (fingers crossed). 35-13 Seattle.

Just remember you can't pick the same team twice. I try and save better teams for later on.

Also for people in the football pool I made a poll on the site. Read the message first.

That’s what I thought gotta re-pick

Edited my pick to Rams over Vikings. I could be done in week 1 but if they win then I got them out of the way LOL. Risky but i’d be in good shape!!!

Edited by The Magician

Blake Bortles should start against Philly. Played better than Henne and played like a star QB during the 4 pre-season games, I hope Bridgewater is starting for Minnesota too. These young QBs are playing really well and deserve a chance to run the offence in games that matter like this.

Just did my annual draft with my friends, here's my team:

QB: Newton, Dalton

RB: McCoy, Murray, Rice, Spiller, MJD

WR: D.Thomas, Fitzgerald, A.Johnson, Garçon, Boldin

TE: Gronk, Pitta

K: Tucker

DEF: Rams

..what do you guys think? PS, it's a 2 QB league too. Have an extra position for QB/WR/R.

Just did my annual draft with my friends, here's my team:

QB: Newton, Dalton

RB: McCoy, Murray, Rice, Spiller, MJD

WR: D.Thomas, Fitzgerald, A.Johnson, Garçon, Boldin

TE: Gronk, Pitta

K: Tucker

DEF: Rams

..what do you guys think? PS, it's a 2 QB league too. Have an extra position for QB/WR/R.

Looks really good, McCoy and Murray are going to point getters. You got 3 star WRs and 2 other ones who have good QBs. 2 solid TEs, obviously Gronk and Pitta who should have even a better season.

Don't think the Rams defense will be all that great but overall your team looks pretty strong.