The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

What kind of play calling and offence is this sh*t? One dimensional, screens, negative yard passes? Terrible, Chip Kelly isn't the reason this team is 3-1.

Should have called a running play at the goaline but his ego is too big. This isn't college wake up.

Edited by Plum

I think you need to just save your money. You know your football man but the games are so unpredictable this year it's a total crap shoot right now.

Agreed, deleted my bodog account after the Steelers D was embarrassed by napoleon.

Thought the odds were in my favour today, didn't expect a rookie QB to throw for 300 in his 1st start against the Falcons or for a receiver off the street beat the Steelers defense. Definitely done for the rest of the season.

???? terrible play calling. 3rd down with one yard to go, you run the god damn ball. If you can't get one yard on two attempts then you deserve to lose but at least you went for it.

Cost the Eagles the game right there. You have an opportunity right in front of you and you damn well better take it.

It also cost me a winning ticket of $35 bucks also.

Edited by van_ws

Agreed, deleted my bodog account after the Steelers D was embarrassed by napoleon.

Thought the odds were in my favour today, didn't expect a rookie QB to throw for 300 in his 1st start against the Falcons or for a receiver off the street beat the Steelers defense. Definitely done for the rest of the season.

I thought your picks were solid. I was as surprised as you at the results. I guess the old saying is right. If you could make easy money betting on football there wouldn't be betting on football.