The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer

In the letter, the NFLPA/Jeffrey Kessler say they intend to call Goodell as a witness in the appeal, therefore he can't serve as arbitrator.

It's just a shot in the dark by the PA. Goddell has complete power to hear the appeal as was agreed in the last CBA. After letting the Saints appeal go to Tagliabue and having it overturned, he's probably not gonna do that again.

The clown lawyers were probably listening to a Jay-Z song when coming up with that deflate / weight gem.

"I've seen Hoop Dreams deflate like a true fiend's weight"

Edited by M A K A V E L I 96

It's just a shot in the dark by the PA. Goddell has complete power to hear the appeal as was agreed in the last CBA. After letting the Saints appeal go to Tagliabue and having it overturned, he's probably not gonna do that again.

The clown lawyers were probably listening to a Jay-Z song when coming up with that deflate / weight gem.

"I've seen Hoop Dreams deflate like a true fiend's weight"

Oh the irony...

That all you got?

Still no proof eh?

Mak is honestly the most pathetic person in this thread lol. He's just on another level.

Ex: regarding IGL - when I first brought it up and I posted the numbers, he thought he'd do his own math and crunch the numbers. After doing it wrong and coming up with wrong PSI numbers, he tried rubbing it in that the PSI was off by too much and said what excuse would there be now...I simply said he did the IGL wrong and his response? All of a sudden the "calculations are garbage".

:picard: dis gui..

Edited by TheRussianRocket™
  • Upvote 1

Well, they were garbage because the pressure measurements weren't done outside. Don't you think if your numbers had any basis at all the entire suspension case wouldn't have gone as far as it did?

Here's another one for you. Your deflator said he took the balls straight from the ref's locker room to the field. They then find the surveillance tape of him taking them to the bathroom. He then changes his story and said he went to relieve himself in the urinal in the bathroom. There is no urinal in that bathroom. Maybe you and Brady's lawyers want to re-define what a urinal is now.

^keep making up stories m8. How about another fact instead of made up stories that the Colts illegally gauged the Pats ball on the sideline and could've potentially tampered? But hey, let's not talk about that right :)

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/new-england-patriots-rebuttal-makes-issue-of-indianapolis-colts-testing-football?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The Patriots made sure to point out in their rebuttal that, while they are the ones in the NFL's crosshairs, the Indianapolis Colts were actually the ones acknowledging that they were doing things to the football they shouldn't

Wells' report noted that, "During the second quarter of the AFC Championship Game, a ball thrown by Tom Brady was intercepted by a player for the Colts and the ball was taken to the Colts sideline. On the sideline, Colts equipment personnel used a pressure gauge to measure the inflation level of the ball, determined that it was below the minimum 12.5 psi level and informed a game official and other NFL personnel."

The Patriots' rebuttal points out this is a violation.

"Once the game starts, neither team is allowed to gauge the footballs, pump them, or the like," they wrote. "That is solely the province of the referee, who is to be the "sole judge" of whether footballs comply. The Colts, with advance concerns about psi, did not take the issue to the referee. They took the matter into their own hands and had an intern gauge the football. (pg. 63) This conduct was in violation of Rule 2. Nowhere does the Report identify this conduct as a violation of the Rule."

Later, the rebuttal states, "The intercepted football was separately tested three times and each of the three measurements (apparently using a single gauge) showed a different psi number 11.45, 11.35, and 11.75 (pg. 70). These significant differences demonstrate the extent to which gauges vary from each other (indeed, the Colts gauged this football at 11.00 psi see pg. 63) and that even a single gauge used multiple times on the same football results in different readings. This imprecision is scarcely the basis on which precise conclusions can be based."

Whch hunt, one sided "report", ...but that's none of my business.

Edited by TheRussianRocket™
  • Upvote 1

The urinal story is made up? It's from the interview with the deflator.

The intercepted ball was a souvenir ball for D'Qwell Jackson. He could've sat on it, ate it, poked holes in it, thrown it in the garbage, etc. The NFL rule regarding deflation/inflation is for balls being used for the game itself. Did the Colts measuring that one ball to confirm their suspicion magically deflate the other 10 balls?

• Upvote 1

The intercepted ball was a souvenir ball for D'Qwell Jackson. He could've sat on it, ate it, poked holes in it, thrown it in the garbage, etc. The NFL rule regarding deflation/inflation is for balls being used for the game itself. Did the Colts measuring that one ball to confirm their suspicion magically deflate the other 10 balls?

IGL gui, IGL but that won't get through to you :P

IGL gui, IGL but that won't get through to you :P

ideal_gas.png

Pressure and temperature are proportionally related. Comparing the PSI at room temperature (pregame) and then at the outside temperature is ridiculous, which is what you and your youtube video are doing.

IGL IGL IGL .. Might as well be IGA to you as you don't understand how to apply it properly.

image.jpg

Don't forget the 3 or was it 5 Colts balls....The "deflator" must have done them too so as the Pats defense would have an advantage.

Mak is honestly the most pathetic person in this thread lol. He's just on another level.

Ex: regarding IGL - when I first brought it up and I posted the numbers, he thought he'd do his own math and crunch the numbers. After doing it wrong and coming up with wrong PSI numbers, he tried rubbing it in that the PSI was off by too much and said what excuse would there be now...I simply said he did the IGL wrong and his response? All of a sudden the "calculations are garbage".

And people say how Pats fans are out to lunch - he's giving Hawks fans a bad rep - even friends of mine that are Hawks fans think this is all a big joke.

And people say how Pats fans are out to lunch - he's giving Hawks fans a bad rep - even friends of mine that are Hawks fans think this is all a big joke.

And he keeps on going lol. Okay Mak, if it makes you happy your way of IGL is correct lol.

Eagles will play for the superbowl.. i had a dream.. they went for a 51 yard FG for the win and i woke up.. worst ending to a dream...

Sabrefan and I had a nightmare like that once.

Unfortunately, we woke up and realized that Scott Norwood was not a dream...