The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CFL/BC Lions Thread

Shift-4

On 9/12/2018 at 4:29 PM, Rosalie73 said:

Could Colin Kaepernick play in the CFL?

nope, he would want more money, than the cfl will pay him..............

plus no i dont want that drama case in the cfl, he can stay workless and make money off of nike commercials

Edited by Dave "The Hammer" Schultz

16 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

go ask any cfl player would they rather play in the cfl or nfl, play  for the grey cup or superbowl. You know what the answer will be easily.

don't think it is about which "bowl or cup" they play for, but about the money difference.

• Upvote 1

They play the CFL cause they didnt make it to the NFL ....its that or doing a so called normal job....they rather play make little money and have fun....which is fine, its not always about money .....there goal is to play in the NFL, which is a fair goal, so they keep playing, trying to be better and hoping there next chance they get the next chance to join the NFL

• Upvote 1

On 2018-08-31 at 2:47 PM, c00kies said:

Keep in mind the bombers are slipping, and quite possibly will lose to Saskatchewan twice.

On 2018-09-01 at 11:22 AM, Shift-4 said:

Lions would still have to win their games to gain advantage. Not likely from what I have seen.

Maybe I should have listened  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rosalie73 said:

OK, thanks.

As of Sept 2017 Colin's "rights" were owned by Montreal, so he would have to play for them unless a trade were arranged. It has been a couple of years now since Colin played pro ball so a training camp would be necessary to shake of some prolonged rust. 

It would be strange to see he, and Johnny Manziel competing for a job in the CFL when both had been so famous for NFL teams.

9 minutes ago, gurn said:

As of Sept 2017 Colin's "rights" were owned by Montreal, so he would have to play for them unless a trade were arranged. It has been a couple of years now since Colin played pro ball so a training camp would be necessary to shake of some prolonged rust. 

It would be strange to see he, and Johnny Manziel competing for a job in the CFL when both had been so famous for NFL teams.

Yes, indeed!

amazing game, and glad they pulled it off, i have always been a JJ hater, but glad he did well tonight, now i just hope he takes this success and does well next week in hamilton , JJ known to be very inconsistent, but if he can have a great game next week, win or lose.....hopefully he will regain his old self 2 years ago, and be the JJ all said he be.

next week vs hamilton will be a tough game, and they may not win it, but hopefully will give 200% , esp with banks comming back, more deep threats besides jones, i was kinda surprised he didn use tasker more near the end of the game and in OT, tasker is a very reliable sb, and he woulda got them the yards they needed, but owell, a win is a win