The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I skipped this PPV but was it the first hour that contained Randy Orton coming in and RKOing people?

I heard it was really good up to the Sting and Triple H altercation, and after that it was just basic as hell.

Exactly yes. The Sting appearance was the last good thing in the show. There was nothing worthwhile after that.

Heyman to turn on Lesnar and become Reigns' manager. Heyman as a face manager would be interesting. Either way if this happens Heyman could get Reigns over and make him a bigger star then he already is. But where does this leave Rollins. Who would be fed to Reigns for his first feud as champion.

According to Dave Meltzer on the Observer message board, the current plan for Wrestlemania is to have Roman Reigns go over on Brock Lesnar and become the new WWE Heavyweight Champion. However there is more news on this front, which is that Paul Heyman will turn his back on his client Brock Lesnar (who is very likely to leave after Wrestlemania) and become Roman Reigns new manager. It is still undecided if Paul Heyman will remain a heel and therefore would signify a heel turn for Roman or if Heyman will turn face and become the mouthpiece for the top babyface star.

I just can't take the WWE seriously right now. I cannot believe Reigns is being scheduled to go over the man that ended the Undertaker's streak.

You guys realize the Reigns will go over Lesnar in his 3rd ever singles PPV match?

I didn't watch Raw tonight for the first time since I got back into wrestling last year. I'm going to try and take back my Monday nights. Key word: try... lol.

Vince might like to know how someone from the coveted 18-49 demographic got into his product. I wish I could tell him how I did.

I was flipping through channels in bed, and saw a Cesaro/Cena match. Cesaro's look/in-ring ability made me tune in long enough for a Wyatt entrance. Wyatt's entrance got me dabbling with WWE on a week-to-week basis... and Daniel Bryan got me HOOKED. I loved seeing the crowd piss on the WWE and support DBRY no matter what. It was amazing.

Reigns' push feels insulting to me. I can't imagine how insulting it feels to guys like Daniel Bryan, Ambrose, Cesaro, etc.

I hope things turn around.

Spoilers on more inductees for HOF

PWInsider has confirmed that Kevin Nash will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. The current plan is for Shawn Michaels to do the induction.

On a related note, the plans to induct Larry Zbszyko will likely be postponed until another year after final decisions on this year's class were recently made.

WWE is to announce former Women's Champion Alundra Blayze for the 2015 Hall of Fame very soon according to a report from F4WOnline.com.

Blayze who also went by the name of Madusa when she jumped ship to WCW in 1995 will certainly be one of the most controversial names to be inducted due to the infamous moment when she appeared on WCW Nitro and trashed the WWE Woman's Title.

The final class for the 2015 is looking like this...

- Randy Savage

- Rikishi

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

- The Bushwhackers

- Ray Stevens

- Kevin Nash

- Madusa

- Tatsumi Fujinami

Edited by the last outlaw

I just can't take the WWE seriously right now. I cannot believe Reigns is being scheduled to go over the man that ended the Undertaker's streak.

You guys realize the Reigns will go over Lesnar in his 3rd ever singles PPV match?

I didn't watch Raw tonight for the first time since I got back into wrestling last year. I'm going to try and take back my Monday nights. Key word: try... lol.

Vince might like to know how someone from the coveted 18-49 demographic got into his product. I wish I could tell him how I did.

I was flipping through channels in bed, and saw a Cesaro/Cena match. Cesaro's look/in-ring ability made me tune in long enough for a Wyatt entrance. Wyatt's entrance got me dabbling with WWE on a week-to-week basis... and Daniel Bryan got me HOOKED. I loved seeing the crowd piss on the WWE and support DBRY no matter what. It was amazing.

Reigns' push feels insulting to me. I can't imagine how insulting it feels to guys like Daniel Bryan, Ambrose, Cesaro, etc.

I hope things turn around.

Bryan is gonna get stuck with a mid-card match with either Ziggler or heel Sheamus. This WM is shaping up to be one of the worst cards ever.

Bryan is gonna get stuck with a mid-card match with either Ziggler or heel Sheamus. This WM is shaping up to be one of the worst cards ever.

Have you seen this Dbry interview after Fastlane? Seems more candid than him jerking Reigns off in the ring Sunday night:

I feel like this video basically sums up the death of my interest in the WWE.

At this point, I would have to think that HHH vs Sting would have to be the last match at Wrestlmania because I just have this bad feeling that Lesnar vs Reigns is going to bomb and you can't have that as the main event on the biggest card of the year, unless the WWE can pull off some sort of miracle!?

Lesnar should beat Reigns at WM31 damn it!

Brock should go out a champ, then have Money In The Bank for the title instead of a contract. They could maybe have 2 Money In The Bank matches where one is for the contract and the other for the title.

Reigns is nothing compared to the beast, how do you explain the guy who defeated Taker and ended his streak get beat by Reigns a year later.

At this point, I would have to think that HHH vs Sting would have to be the last match at Wrestlmania because I just have this bad feeling that Lesnar vs Reigns is going to bomb and you can't have that as the main event on the biggest card of the year, unless the WWE can pull off some sort of miracle!?

I can't be the only one that gives not one flying F about Sting/HHH. None of it makes any sense to me. The storyline. The buildup. It is one of the most overhyped and pointless Mania matches ever IMO.

Rumour: Brock Lesnar walked out on Raw because Roman Reigns failed a drug test?

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-rumour-brock-lesnar-stormed-out-over-roman-reigns-drug-test.php

Brock Lesnar walked out on Monday Night Raw due to an issue with a Roman Reigns drug test, an alleged WWE insider has posted on Reddit.

This is a rumour. There could be absolutely no truth in it. However, Reddit moderators have been in touch with the source and it appears the information is at least being looked into. There has been a big reaction to the report within the forum, and as such we will report on the rumour here, as a matter of interest to WWE fans.

The informant states that Lesnar was never scheduled to be involved with the Reigns segment that happened with Daniel Bryan and Paul Heyman. Instead, the plan was for Lesnar to take part at the end of the show, confronting Reigns at the end of the main event tag match.

However, during Raw, Brock Lesnar learned that Roman Reigns had failed a drug test.

WWE officials were made aware of the drug test failure on Monday morning. Vince McMahon made the decision not to suspend Reigns, which is what upset Brock and caused him to walk out on Raw.

Whether any of this is true is yet to be determined. How McMahon would get around not suspending Reigns is questionable.

The official word right now is that Lesnar left in a huff for unknown reasons. Dave Meltzer is the most reputable source right now, stating “The story is ongoing and still in progress. I don’t think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled… But something happened, but what that is, I do not know.”

Hopefully it is settled soon, as the Reigns rumour is growing serious momentum on forums and social media.

Edited by TheRick

Rumour: Brock Lesnar walked out on Raw because of a Roman Reigns failed a drug test?

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-rumour-brock-lesnar-stormed-out-over-roman-reigns-drug-test.php

Meltzer & PWInsider are reporting it was something regarding Lesnar's business relationship with WWE.

Story:

UPDATE: PWInsider has more on the story. The site is reporting that while there are several stories floating around, they were told that it was something regarding Lesnar’s business relationship with WWE that angered him and that one source claimed he left before the taping ended. In other words, it had nothing to do with any creative plans for Lesnar heading into WrestleMania.

Vince McMahon briefly acknowledged the issue during a production meeting for Smackdown today but didn’t elaborate on it. Lesnar is back home in Minnesota, not backstage at Smackdown.

Currently, the next time Lesnar is booked for WWE TV is March 9th at a Raw taping.

ORIGINAL: In the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via Wrestlezone), Dave Meltzer said that Brock Lesnar was involved in a backstage situation that WWE doesn’t want to get out. WWE announced several times that Brock would be on RAW with Paul Heyman to talk about Roman Reigns, but Lesnar never showed.

Meltzer said there was “more to the story”. He said: “The story is ongoing and still in progress. I don’t think anyone wants it out until whatever it is is settled…but something happened, but what that is, I do not know.

He added that he doesn’t think the situation is bad enough that the Wrestlemania 31 main event is in jeopardy, but there “is an unanswered question, and I don’t know what it is right now.”

I can't be the only one that gives not one flying F about Sting/HHH. None of it makes any sense to me. The storyline. The buildup. It is one of the most overhyped and pointless Mania matches ever IMO.

You're not. 10 years ago I would have been interested, not now.

Kinda done with WWE right now.

The Wyatt / Taker match could be intriguing, but no where near enough of a build up and I don't really see Taker having much in the tank. Then again, who knows with Taker. I thought he was done a few years back.

Edited by Grapefruits