The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

2 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

He is not champ material. It's going to br real bland unless he gets a good mic rival like owens but that won't happen. 

They could go alot of different ways, the only thing he lacks is Charisma, he's not awful in the ring, good size, moves well, can entertain when brawling. Needs more character, needs something the fans get organically get behind that isn't cheesey. He's close, but nobody else is ready for a run with the belt - and that is WWE's fault for not managing talent better. 

Edited by Nail3738

5 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

What a lame ending. More roman getting shoved down our throats how fun. 

They booked him properly and actually had the crowd behind him when he won. Hell, in 24 hours they had me disliking Reigns to actually caring about him winning the belt. Not only that, they actually booked the Wyatts correctly tonight as well.

No complaints at all from me tonight.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mikey2Dope said:

They booked him properly and actually had the crowd behind him when he won. Hell, in 24 hours they had me disliking Reigns to actually caring about him winning the belt. Not only that, they actually booked the Wyatts correctly tonight as well.

No complaints at all from me tonight.

I'm glad you see it too, this was actually a good Raw.

My only question is the same as last night's though... Where in the HELL is Wade Barret?!?!

Edited by Nail3738

7 minutes ago, Nail3738 said:

They could go alot of different ways, the only thing he lacks is Charisma, he's not awful in the ring, good size, moves well, can entertain when brawling. Needs more character, needs something the fans get organically get behind that isn't cheesey. He's close, but nobody else is ready for a run with the belt - and that is WWE's fault for not managing talent better. 

Owens could total run with the belt right now... he has the moves, charisma, Mic skills and perfect heel style for the job. I can't understand how a cousin of the rock lacks charisma.

Edited by Nicklas Bo Hunter

9 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Owens could total run with the belt right now... he has the moves, charisma, Mic skills and perfect heel style for the job. I can't understand how a cousin of the rock lacks charisma.

You know what, it's only a select few that know Steen, I know he has it too, but, how can I put this.....everybody is pretty much reset to sqaure 1 in WWE, Indy accomplishments mean little, I hate to say this, but I think it'll be awhile before Owens is pushed the way we both know he should/can be, I think he's got some dues to pay in the eyes of some people who have their heads up their asses, or at least, thats my vibe on things.

I didn't like it, but at least he finally won the belt. Playing keep away from him at this point would have been awful. Would have been better to just keep him out of the title picture in the first place, but this is better than him chasing it for another month in a pointless manner.

Just please stop it with the testicles to food jokes. Please.

6 hours ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Owens will never get over with Vince.

He doesn't have a physique of a World Champion.