The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

I wish Samoa Joe gets called up. He can interfere and save Reigns at Extreme Rules, because of the "Somoan" heritage.

The Club will be short a guy. Insert Aries; have him debut on raw. Have the 8 feud until the next ppv.

In that ppv, Joe turns on Reigns, costing him the title to Styles. Then The Club, Aries, and Joe can take over WWE for a few months as the new "outsiders," destroying Reigns' trio and everyone in their path.

After a few months, Reigns finally evens up the odds with two mystery partners. The Shield reunites at the next PPV, all hell breaks loose, and the stadium explodes.

One can dream.

Edited by CaNuCkSLoUiE23

If Sandow's tenure was a massive waste of his talents, and Wade Barrett's even more so, then Cody Rhodes has to be the standard bearer for the biggest mishandling of potential they've had so far.

Like with the others, I hope he finds the footing he wants in whatever he does next.  I would guess Sandow goes to TNA, and Barrett seems like he's stepping away from wrestling altogether for at least a bit, but I'm curious about Cody.

Current WWE needs more characters, who are FUNNY.  Without the humor, it's just really large guys rolling about in tights.  Miss the 90s

What do you think?

"IT DOES'T MATTER WHAT ..."  That was funny!

Edited by Alflives

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Current WWE needs more characters, who are FUNNY.  Without the humor, it's just really large guys rolling about in tights.  Miss the 90s

What do you think?

"IT DOES'T MATTER WHAT ..."  That was funny!

Wouldn't work due to personal agendas of various people in charge.