The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

1 hour ago, JV77 said:

Braun isn't that exciting in my books.  He is pretty slow and his finisher doesn't even look strong or powerful, it's a body slam.

They don't really trust him to do much else. 

Also, Golden Lovers vs Young Bucks in Long Beach wow! 

Edited by TheHitman
  • Cheers 1

Not a big fan of Cena winning last night. I know AJ could have won via count-out, but I hate when the champion loses in non-title matches.

It's nice to see them do something different with Cena however. This mid-life crisis could be interesting if they don't **** it all up; but we all know they will.

Finished Elimination Chamber last night... pretty solid PPV. Although very frustrating main event.

Ladies Chamber match was incredible. Theres never been this much talent in the WWE womens division. 

Bray/Matt was meh... glad Matt won. Pretty obvious there will be a re-match at wrestlemania and Bray will win that though... 

Asuka/Nia... that has to be the best Nia match I've seen. Asuka has a great skill set to match up with her. Although I was cheering for Nia, I was still very entertained with the match. 

Main event... super frustrating that they didn't team up from the start to beat Braun like they should have. Like come on... use some common sense please. Was disappointed the Miz lost first as well :( 

Pretty funny how Elias just closed the cell and stayed. Glad Braun didn't win.

On 2/23/2018 at 11:03 PM, fivethej said:

Seth Rollins will be turning heel and feuding with Roman for title after WM.

Original plan had Dean Ambrose turning heel and feuding with Seth. Too soon for Seth turning.

Which means Seth will still be a face in that feud. You would think WWE would realize that at this point, but Vince McMahon either is a) an idiot or b ) stubborn as crap and doesn't care.

• Cheers 2

On 2/25/2018 at 9:07 PM, TheHitman said:

They don't really trust him to do much else. 

Also, Golden Lovers vs Young Bucks in Long Beach wow! 

You watch Being The Elite?

Cody Rhodes just may be the best heel in all of wrestling right now. And Joey Ryan is a god damned beaut.

Edited by Mikey2Dope

im watching raw from last night and this is an awful, awful show. im liking how they're introducing ronda to the audience before her eventual heel turn. i wanna see badass ronda who will kill people

uhhhh. wtf else is on this show. mandy rose is bae (。♥‿♥。)

Not a big fan of a mixed match between Kurt Rhonda / the game and Stephanie... 

I would really prefer if they fought separately. When they do mixed gender matches its just not as exciting. 

Even the cena nikki / miz Maryse last Wm was pretty bad. Also would have prefered that match to have been 2 separate matches too 

Please, Aj vs Nakamura.

Leave Cena out of it. Put him against Taker for all I care, just keep Cena away from AJ. Don't want to see that kick-out/finisher fest again. 

Also glad we are getting Roode/Orton at Fastline, wouldn't mind that as a Mania match if they hold back & Fastlane doesn't end clearly. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian

7 hours ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Could it be amixed match so Angle eats the pin? 

I'd be shocked if they decide Ronda isn't going over in her first WWE match at Mania.

They could have paired her with Curt Hawkins and she would probably still win the match.