The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Newer Newer Official WWE/TNA thread.

marleau_12

lol you are tough and hard to please. I thought the opening was great, something different and creative. But also I think Bray Wyatt is just so good at storytelling and being believable

Idk Cena's inability to build a match takes away from Wyatt in alot of these cases.

I just don't see what it is about a song & children singing that gets people excited about the match. (And I don't even know why they had Wyatt go with this singing in the first place, his promos where he was being serious & truthful about why people hate Cena were way better, I really enjoyed those)

I would rather pro wrestling companies be serious & tough rather than having like Dixie Carter & kids as a big part in main storylines.

He's not horrendous. I find it to be a unique character and he is pulling it off. Plus jake the snake roberts enjoys his work so it can't be horrendous.

ps I didn't know he was a 3rd generation wrestler

guy's related to barry windham-- that's some nice company there. also i think his brother is bo dallas coming soon

Edited by Twilight Sparkle

I was sick yesterday so I was able to watch Raw live (and not on PVR) for the first time in years and that was just pure torture and made me appreciate my PVR more. They so desparately need to get rid of the third hour of Raw and get rid of the filler crap.

- I wasn't as big on the opening as most people were, but I also didn't hate it either. I just wish they would have gone with the original "Cena walking out on Renee without knowing what to say" and not had him come back with the second interview about the donkey. It was just terrible.

- I really don't know why but I have a soft spot for Bad News Barrett,

- The Hugh Jackman/Ziggler/Sandow skit was just pure cringeworthy and the worst thing I have seen on Raw in years. Face Ziggler sucks so bad.

- Alexander Rusev needs a gimmick and fast because dear christ is he boring.

I was sick yesterday so I was able to watch Raw live (and not on PVR) for the first time in years and that was just pure torture and made me appreciate my PVR more. They so desparately need to get rid of the third hour of Raw and get rid of the filler crap.

- I wasn't as big on the opening as most people were, but I also didn't hate it either. I just wish they would have gone with the original "Cena walking out on Renee without knowing what to say" and not had him come back with the second interview about the donkey. It was just terrible.

- The Hugh Jackman/Ziggler/Sandow skit was just pure cringeworthy and the worst thing I have seen on Raw in years. Face Ziggler sucks so bad.

Rusev reminds me of Vladimir Kozlov. Only difference being he didn't have hot piece of ass valet/manager.

TNA Slammiversary Main Event

Didn't see that coming

Scott Brooks was in attendance for tonight's TNA Impact tapings and sent the following report:
"MVP came to the ring and said he promised earlier that he would reveal Eric Young his opponent for Slammiversary and he would not let Roode ruin it. He called EY out to the ring. MVP calls Eric Young a fighting champion. MVP said it is his job to find the best competition for him. MVP introduces the #1 contender but nobody comes out. MVP says since they may have to wait until next week then attacks Eric Young and lays him out. He says he will see him at Slammiversary." Stay tuned for more detailed spoilers.

TNA has formed new stable

Match 6) In a match for the TNA Heavyweight Championship, Eric Young retained over MVP via DQ. MVP attacked EY before the match. Kenny King laid out EY with The Coronation. MVP ordered for the match to be restarted. Brian Hebner refused and Kenny laid out Brian. MVP asked what he was doing but later joined in with Kenny. Bobby Lashley’s music hit and he ran out. He teased attacking Kenny and MVP but speared EY. He hit a running power slam on EY through two chairs. The three of them posed over EY, with MVP notably holding the title.

Edited by J529

Heard KENTA is leaving Pro Wrestling NOAH and that he may possibly join the WWE.

I really hope he doesn't sign with them.....

in January he went to wwe performance center in orlando for a tryout. Apparently it was one of his dreams to take part in a wwe tryout. so there's that

- There continues to be internal communication issues within WWE as Daniel Bryan is booked for a July 12th WWE live event in Osaka, Japan and a live event on the same night at Madison Square Garden. John Cena is working the July 10th and July 11th shows in Japan but is flying back to New York to main event the Madison Square Garden show.

----------

Say what you want about Cena, I know I'm not a fan, but his work ethic is crazy!

Ughhhhh The Wyatt's are making me enjoy Cena. Yaaaawwwnnnn.

Also, give Sandow the title already. Best heel ever!!!

That would be nice, but he's been buried for awhile now obviously.

Lana makes up for him. Aslong as they cut to her every 5 seconds or so during his match he should be fine.