The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Oh my gosh did any other comic book readers (or people like me who read comic spoilers) notice

Glen pick up that baseball bat

:o put that down Glen and run like hell :( Negan must be coming soon.

Also where those wolves in the preview for next week

something destroyed that town..and it wasn't walkers. also noticed that Noah's mom had her head smashed in. Negan is coming soon

@ rick grimes : I know right :( I admit I didn't react to it right away till I actually thought what it would mean now I am super nervous for what will come next.

something destroyed that town..and it wasn't walkers. also noticed that Noah's mom had her head smashed in. Negan is coming soon

there was also all those mashed up, half zombies which didn't appear to be 'cut down' by gun fire. I admit I have yet to read that far (as the comics are costly and the wait list at the library is insane) but every spoiler I read about Negan suggests that he will make the governor look like a baby in terms of evilness. There is a part of me is super excited because the governor was totally bad a** so Negan must be even more awesome in villian terms but because of what happens to Glen... I am a little fearfull. Glens become one of my favorite characters

:(

The reason I bring up the wolves is because of the shot of wild dogs/wolves? In the preview for next week and the messages written on the wall about something to do with wolves. Wolves not far or something. I wonder if those zombies/people weren't killed by bad people if the wolves had to do with it or are the wolves connected with Negan??

Oh my gosh did any other comic book readers (or people like me who read comic spoilers) notice

Glen pick up that baseball bat

:o put that down Glen and run like hell :( Negan must be coming soon.

Also where those wolves in the preview for next week

Yeah. I also noticed in the first trailer for this half of the season you see a spot where rick is getting surrounded by zombies and one has a hold of his arm :o Rick losing his arm this season and yup Negan is coming watch out non-comic viewers.

I watched the first episode and it was bad. Then I watched the 2nd, it was still bad. I kept watching and the acting is horrible with so many cheesy lines. Everyone calls them Z's instead of zombies or walkers.

The only actor I knew is one I know from a lot of shows, and he died in the first episode. I'm pretty sure he was only there for the reason of being recognizable. Michael from LOST, or Damon Pope from Sons of Anarchy is the actor I'm talking about.

Hell, one scene had somebody falling from a building facing the sky and shooting zombies that were falling after him. It was that corny.

It is supposed to be satire makes fun of the walking dead pretty good.

Yeah. I also noticed in the first trailer for this half of the season you see a spot where rick is getting surrounded by zombies and one has a hold of his arm :o Rick losing his arm this season and yup Negan is coming watch out non-comic viewers.

Comic spoilers. Read at your own risk I made the mistake reading them last year and now I know what's coming. Beware...

Let's hope that what happens to Glen actually happens to another character. after all the tv show is well known to moving things around. Dale was after all the one in the comics who was bitten then 'eaten' by the hunters not bob so it is possible that Negan won't kill glen and the writers are messing with all the comic readers (or those spoiled about negan). I mean glens probably the third most popular guy character only after Daryl and Rick. They wouldn't really kill off one of the more popular characters, right? ;O

the zombie torsos in the back of the truck seem to be the leftovers from all the severed arms and legs outside the fence, so whoever cut off all those arms and legs collected the torso's for whatever reason, and was probably going to do something with them.

apparently females don't count in black highlander? because sasha and michonne have been with the group for a long time now.

I wouldn't care much if Sasha got struck down. I find her tedious and boring but michoone is awesome!

Speaking of the blackhighlander... the actor who plays father Gabriel is suppose to be on next week's eposide of the talking dead.... you know what that probably means....

Perhaps he gets eaten by a wolf or something.

I doubt anyone else bites it from here to the season finale.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think the group is still carrying too much dead weight.

Rick, Carl, Michonne, Glen, Maggie, Abraham, Rosita, Tara, Eugene, Daryl, Noah, Carol, Sasha and Judith. Since the group has no where to hunker down and be 'safe', I can easily see another person or two taking a dirt nap.

Archived