The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

Apparently some audiences were furious about "the kiss"

So...cannibalism and mushed up zombie brains is ok to show, but 2 men kissing is not??

smh

What I find really hypocritical and rather infuriating is the fact that last season we had a pair of lesbians and nobody batted a god damn eyelid.

Society;

2z7rdqq.jpg

I think maybe that she took Rick's blender gun.

I hadn`t considered that, I see it ending badly with the kids somehow.

Where the hell was Gabriel ???

....Damn good question now that you mention it;

It`s great to see a clean shaven Rick Grimes again...it`s been a damn long time; I think they`re up to Episode 75-ish in relation to the comics;

-75.jpg

So anyone else think that anti social girl is a spy for some other group? No way she survived on her own and where does she sneak off to?

That's my guess too. She's infiltrated the group, scouted for weaknesses etc.

Why would they select Noah to be a supply runner? He has a bad leg no?

Doesn't really make sense does it? He hobbles along with a limp. It is still a new injury, he might mysteriously recover soon enough.

So anyone else think that anti social girl is a spy for some other group? No way she survived on her own and where does she sneak off to?

Absolutely. No way she could survive on her own and not be completely malnourished. Alexandria sure seems like it has an open door policy. Quite strange from the constant paranoia that everyone else lives with. I don't even see any protection services around either. I am wondering if they recruited Rick and crew because they knew trouble was ahead of them (the 3 exiled people perhaps?).

Man finally some peace. It was so satisfying seeing Rick shaved and looking like his original self. The episode had some humor too. The young girl is hella shady.

Where the hell was Gabriel??

Prediction: Rick will be hitting up that blonde pretty soon

Btw when is Morgan going to show up!?

Archived