The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Walking Dead Thread

PlayStation

4 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

Suggestions based on comics should have spoilers.

Yes. Spoiler tags should be used when talking about anything in the comics that hasn't happened yet in the show.. Although this thread is really more about just discussing the TV show and was created for that purpose.

14 hours ago, Templeton Peck said:

Yes. Spoiler tags should be used when talking about anything in the comics that hasn't happened yet in the show.. Although this thread is really more about just discussing the TV show and was created for that purpose.

Once again I ask HOW DO YOU USE THE SPOILER TAGS. it might be helpful to tell us this instead of griping at us for posting comic spoilers. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Anyone watch Ballers? The dude who plays Abraham had a guest appearance on it, it's a pretty good show. 

I'm not saying this just to disagree, but Ballers is truly awful.

4 minutes ago, AppleJack said:

Once again I ask HOW DO YOU USE THE SPOILER TAGS. it might be helpful to tell us this instead of griping at us for posting comic spoilers. Thanks.

Square brackets to start the spoiler but without the space after the bracket [ spoiler] then to end [ /spoiler].

I had to put the space after the square bracket to show you how it was done, otherwise it would actually hide what I was writing. 

3 minutes ago, AppleJack said:

Spoiler

It is the little eyeball icon. Just click it and the spoiler box appears with a line you can start typing in.

2 minutes ago, AppleJack said:

so like [ spoiler] did it work?

Hidden Content

Looks like it worked....

However, no one should have to "gripe" about comics content in a thread like this. It shouldn't be discussed. The name

Spoiler

Lucille

should not have come up at all. Common sense.

Even in a spoiler tag, you should not be talking about the comics at all in this thread. There is a separate thread for comics stuff. Only stuff that has already happened on the TV show should be discussed here, in or out of a spoiler tag.

2 minutes ago, taxi said:

Looks like it worked....

However, no one should have to "gripe" about comics content in a thread like this. It shouldn't be discussed. The name

Hidden Content

should not have come up at all. Common sense.

The comics have been brought up so many times in this thread its not even funny. The thing about Negan

Spoiler

killing Glen

Spoiler

in the comics was like spoiled last year.

I at least wrote SPOILERS before I posted stuff since I didn't know how to use the tags.

I haven't even read that far in the comics I got spoiled myself  in this very thread last year so I went to walking dead wiki...

anyways you go anywhere on the internet and you will see it everywhere its kind of hard to avoid and its something interesting to wonder about if they will give that death to Glen or someone else.

1 hour ago, Monty said:

I'm not saying this just to disagree, but Ballers is truly awful.

To each his own, but I would hardly call it awful, it's back for atleast one more season.  TWD last season lost my interest but I wouldn't call it awful.  Just can't watch network TV, lack of nudity and swearing is a huge turn off.  'Ah crap, a walker killed my wife, goddammit.' 

Maybe Carl gets bit because he couldn't see trouble coming from that direction( right side).

My list of least needed;

The priest

Eugene

Enid

Carl

Sasha

Maggie and Glen (tie for seen enough of them)

I'd toss in the Dr., but it seems Darryl might finally get a little action so keep her around for a bit.

8 minutes ago, gurn said:

Maybe Carl gets bit because he couldn't see trouble coming from that direction( right side).

My list of least needed;

The priest

Eugene

Enid

Carl

Sasha

Maggie and Glen (tie for seen enough of them)

I'd toss in the Dr., but it seems Darryl might finally get a little action so keep her around for a bit.

The Dr is with Tara

20 minutes ago, Toews said:

Six feet under as well. I like Abraham, I am hoping they kill off Maggie or Glenn instead.

I still think Glenn is going. All these close calls are a set up. We now think he can't die. More of a surprise when he goes. 

39 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

To each his own, but I would hardly call it awful, it's back for atleast one more season.  TWD last season lost my interest but I wouldn't call it awful.  Just can't watch network TV, lack of nudity and swearing is a huge turn off.  'Ah crap, a walker killed my wife, goddammit.' 

Huh.

1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

I still think Glenn is going. All these close calls are a set up. We now think he can't die. More of a surprise when he goes. 

I kind of think it is the opposite. With the fake deaths, many people have already gone through the emotional experience of Glen being dead. People will have compassion fatigue and so a 'second' Glen death will not be as impactful. I think Rick getting Maggie to play a bigger role will result in her being placed in a dangerous scenario, and the result will be her death.

Archived