The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Gordon Recalled

- PikaBOO -

I find it funny how a lot of posters on CDC are really wanting the AHL team to be in Abbotsford however most of you aren't even familiar with the team in Chicago now...being Canucks fans we should famliarize ourselves with our minor league talent as case in points situations like this...we seem to be having some really bad luck with injuries and thank goodness we have guys that can get that call from the Wolves and strap it on for a few games. Gordie will not disappoint, he's a decent fill in and he plays with a lot of energy.

I find it funny how a lot of posters on CDC are really wanting the AHL team to be in Abbotsford however most of you aren't even familiar with the team in Chicago now...being Canucks fans we should famliarize ourselves with our minor league talent as case in points situations like this...we seem to be having some really bad luck with injuries and thank goodness we have guys that can get that call from the Wolves and strap it on for a few games. Gordie will not disappoint, he's a decent fill in and he plays with a lot of energy.

Gordon was fine last night. He didn't do anything to hurt the team and seemed comfortable on the ice. He sure looked excited to be with the big club. Can't believe he's 27 -looks more like 20yrs. Hope he gets to play more games and adjust to the Canucks play. Guys got great attitude and energy.

Archived