The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 3 @ Avelanch 4

The Magician

not true. watch them when they are on top of the game. he look the right way and are still able to position correctly. that's the same for lui or other top goalies. when they are on top of their gm, they still able to track the puck with screens. when they are a bit off, they dont.

cory let in 3 in the third period. we know how good he is. the team sucked, but he could have been better.

It sucks losing with a goal that late in the game. But it's just one game and the Canucks will still win their division and take the #3 seed in the West.

For what it's worth I think Vancouver will be one of the dark horses in the playoffs. It may be odd to say that about the #3 seed but I think they're a much better team then they get credit for (outside Vancouver).

i'm not faulting the goalie for this loss. the skaters in front were horrific. AV should have put lui in, might have still lost, but u go with the healthiest players.

altitude do play a role, the third period nux got out skated. fatigue was an issue. why put in a goalie who wasnt even well enough to backup last gm when you have another legit top NHL goalie on the roster who just played a good gm?

Based on the mindset that the coach and captain seem to have. They seem to think they can cruise control into the playoffs.

A good strategy to reduce the liklihood of injuries. But it's a dangerous game if they can't get it going when it counts.

Archived