The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Movement) Canucks call up Frank Corrado

Pears

Too**. And will do. Not because you asked, but because I don't trust people with poor grammar/spelling. :lol: :lol:I certainly didn't further my education beyond high school and college just to waste my time reading posts from "the less gifted" lmao. Thanks for reaching out and making it easier for me to weed your "type" out. :lol:Daddy out

You're reaching now. Finding the most minute "mistake" in a structuring of a forum post :lol::lol: If I'm using smileys in lieu of a period, how does that correlate to a mistake in spelling/grammar? This isn't an APA formatted post, Billy, I post in a conversational tone. Anyways, papa is going to set you down for the night, my back is getting a bit tired lmao :lol::lol:

Talk about "going over your head" :lol::lol: That's pretty embarrassing. Anyways, you're boring me now. I don't like bodybagging the people I argue with too bad because then I look like a bully.You're normally half way decent though so I'll let you live lmao :lol: Who said daddy couldn't be nice ?

There's certainly no hilarious joke (otherwise surely it would have emanated from CM, which is your domain!) apart from how 'RoyBaby' came to be. His posts don't count as hilarious either, considering how puerile they are. The sad thing is I asked that he just go ahead and put everyone on ignore, but he must have been already ignoring my posts since it hasn't happened yet.

When did I say he played bad ? You're really gonna say he's promising because he played one good game against a mentally withdrawn, "stay safe for playoffs" Chicago Blackhawks ???.....lol uh oh. Hopefully you don't ever plan on becoming a profitable investor :lol:

Archived