The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECQF: (4) Boston Bruins vs (5) Toronto Maple Leafs

JE14

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am impressed.

The Leafs have something the Canucks haven't had in 2 years - motivation.

They're competing and fighting and sacrificing on every single shift. If a team is putting in an honest, clean, and hard-working effort, they have my support. I don't care who they are.

Way to go Leafs

Love it. The Bruins look inept. Marchand is floating around like styrofoam. Thornton is intimidated by Orr. The refs are letting them play. The Leafs aren't playing tentative hockey (getting away with the risks they're taking), and the Bruins aren't able to counterpunch. The footage of the B's press box was grim.

Finish em off!

Franson with the series winner.

Good for the Maple Leafs, good to see the emotions on the team and in their crowd, reminds me of 2011. The Maple Leafs match up very well against the Bruins and it is good to Kessel & Phaneuf redeem themselves. Hope to see them bring it against the Big bad bruins in game 7. Will be watching this, love game 7s just love em

Love it. The Bruins look inept. Marchand is floating around like styrofoam. Thornton is intimidated by Orr. The refs are letting them play. The Leafs aren't playing tentative hockey (getting away with the risks they're taking), and the Bruins aren't able to counterpunch. The footage of the B's press box was grim.

Finish em off!

Franson with the series winner.

KESSELLLLLLL

10-11: Bruins beat habs in game 7

10-11: Bruins beat nucks in game 7

13: Bruins ____ leafs in game 7.

They really like screwing with canadian teams. :P

Hopefully the leafs can break the curse.

For the first time in my life... I will be watching and sincerely cheering for the leafs.

BRING MISERY TO BOSTON...

I hate that rat bastard city and state of Massachusetts .... they got all the championships... I want their people to see their team loose...

Ffs... Celtics... patriots... bruins... red sox... I WANT BOSTON TO LOSE

Archived