The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

CDC classic i like how the haters are blaming the first 2 games on Luongo and just let the rest of the team off the hook. It's Luongo's fault he let in the tying goal. It's Luongo's fault after he made a desperate stab at the puck on the 2 on 1 and landed on his stomach. Watch the bloody replay.. i'm sure he landed on his stomach after trying to make the blocker save on the 2 on 1 high shot. retards here make it looks like he was on his stomach before torres even shot the puck and gave him an empty net. Luongo is not the issue. the team is. AV is. Gillis is. we don't score we don't win. you can't expect the goalie to let in 1 or 0 goals nitely. and that's what it woulda take to win any of the game. Game 1 Luongo needed a shutout to win the game.. game 2 Luongo need to give up 1 goal to win the game. but whatever it's Luongo's fault. the offense and the defense was awesome. Schneider woulda shut them out every game.

Jonathan Pageau, 20 years old drafted in the 4th round.

5'9

163lbs

Center for the Ottawa Senators, 2 goals and 2 assists in 9 games this year.

CURRENTLY has 2 goals in the ongoing Ottawa vs Montreal playoff game.

Small players can have an impact in the playoffs! Play Schroeder! He weighs more than this guy and AV still won't play him.

I'm just tired of these edge-of-your-seat, nail-biter games, usually tied up or only within a goal. I'd just love to see the Canucks comfortably win 4-1, or 5-2, somewhere thereabouts. That's my hopes, but I predict another close affair tonight.

Go Nux!

Archived