The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Canucks @ Sharks (Game 3)

-DLC-

This is the definition of a must-win game. Down 0-3 in a series is essentially series-over, no one comes back from that. 2-1 is a whole new game.

If Minnesota can win one against Chicag, then Vancouver can surely pull one out tonight.

2-1 final. The Sedins with a goal, Garrison with the other.

I wonder if Couture wishes he woulda just sucked it up and wore braces when he was younger

Hopefully Garrision does him a favor with a blistering snapshot to the mouth

Whenever I look at that freak all I see is teeth

I wonder if Couture wishes he woulda just sucked it up and whore braces when he was younger

Hopefully Garrision does him a favor with a blistering snapshot to the mouth

Whenever I look at that freak all I see is teeth

Jonathan Pageau, 20 years old drafted in the 4th round.

5'9

163lbs

Center for the Ottawa Senators, 2 goals and 2 assists in 9 games this year.

CURRENTLY has 2 goals in the ongoing Ottawa vs Montreal playoff game.

Small players can have an impact in the playoffs! Play Schroeder! He weighs more than this guy and AV still won't play him.

Would that be 1/2 goal for Hank and 1/2 goal for Daniel?

I'll be watching and cheering on the Canucks and screaming at the screen every time Edler turns over the puck...my wife and our dogs leave the room everytime I mumble "that phuck!n' Edler" to myself...they've been leaving the room a lot the last couple of nights.

I have no bold predictions...other than to say I HOPE that to a man, every Canuck competes hard tonight wins the majority of the puck battles. If we do that and Edler is able to pass to someone wearing a white jersey tonight, then the win should (should being the operative word) take care of itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovLBw2AXqBs

Goal at 1:45:45

Okay, yeah I guess he didn't flop on his face on the GTG until after it was in the net. Still it was a soft goal that he should have had. The game never should have gone to OT in the first place. Any other $5M goalie in the league would have kept that one out in the final minute of a do or die playoff game.

Archived