The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Bobby Ryan to Senators

Silverberg is a great player, and so is Noesen (I just looked him up and he had 53pts in 51 games with Plymouth this past year; 20 years old). Plus the first round pick, I don't think this is such a bad trade.

I mean it's not like Bobby Ryan's a superstar. He averages over half a point a game, but he's not a point per game player.

Old fart Alfie decides to bail, Murray shrugs it off and goes out and gets Ryan! He knows what he wants and he goes out and gets it.

if that was Gillis he would've taken a month to get over the loss of Alfie and start the 'process' of finding a replacement...

this is why gillis fails as a manager never takes a good risk

o yeah hes made plenty of bonehead trades at the draft

hey whens the draft so our bonehead Gm can make another bonehead trade h

hahaha canucks fail

time to miss the playoffs and see this organization fail hard

screw u gillis

I've decided to make it a thing to put that in as many trade threads as I can. I've actually been a pretty big supporter of MG and think he's only ever made one bad trade to go with his great signings.

Oh. There's still a lot of posters that are posting it but are being serious, those are the idiots I'm taking about.

hahaha canucks fail

screw u gillis

time to ban this troll already holy crap talk about the effing trade instead of bringing your doom and gloom crap in every single post

oh guess what people predicted the canucks would miss playoffs last year too

Nonis out-GM'd by everyone.

How is that? He aquired Bernier to create inner competition between his netminders, He pulled the trigger to get Bolland, bought out Komisarek, bought out $5.6mil floater Grabovski, pulled in Clarkson and STILL talked Bozak into resigning. Toronto is gonna be a great team next season. I cant believe I just said that.

Dany Heatley 2.0 but without the attitude

It must hurt for Sens fans losing Alfie, Silverberg and a 1st, but Bobby Ryan is an excellent replacement

Michalek-Spezza-Ryan

Zbanijad-Turris-_____

not bad

They got MacArthur as well, their top 6 actually looks pretty solid now.

Silfverberg has the potential to be better than Ryan, although they are similar players. I think Ottawa got a good deal.

Silfverberg has the potential to be better than Ryan, although they are similar players. I think Ottawa got a good deal.

I don't see it. Ryan just doesn't impress me that much when I see him but that isn't often. I thought Silverberg was a standout for the Sens during playoffs. Nesen I don't know. 1st Rounder. A lot to pay. Maybe Alfie knew about these talks all along. As soon as he had an indicator it was a go he made his jump to Detroit. It allows the Sens to move on from Alfie and not take any heat over it.

time to ban this troll already holy crap talk about the effing trade instead of bringing your doom and gloom crap in every single post

oh guess what people predicted the canucks would miss playoffs last year too

So im not aloud to express my hate for gillis on here?

im not swearing or bashing any of you

i just despise gillis thats all

hahaha canucks fail

screw u gillis

Trading Schneider seems like a bold and risky move....

good or bad, we'll find out once Horvat and Schneiders careers play out.

Archived