The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Departed

T-rex930

I think Alchemy is on to something.

I'm going to unvote Crom!

Seems like there are quite a few people who constantly vote with each other and that is pretty suspicious.

I don't want another TP to be killed and have the Mafia win this, so like I said before..Band together, TP!

Vote: Snake Doctor!

I know I'm not running the game, but it makes it better when people don't edit their posts. If you want to add something to what you said, just make a new post.

As for why I'm voting for TheRussianRocket, he's been really quiet and hasn't added anything to the discussion. Seems like he's trying to blend into the background.

I know I'm not running the game, but it makes it better when people don't edit their posts. If you want to add something to what you said, just make a new post.

As for why I'm voting for TheRussianRocket, he's been really quiet and hasn't added anything to the discussion. Seems like he's trying to blend into the background.

Archived