The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Tanev and Canucks not talking - Major interest from KHL

Nobody here is jumping to extremes...

it's obvious that MG seduced Chris Tanev's parents into an awkward threesome and Chris walked in on that scene, grabbed a knife from the kitchen to attack MG who had to defend himself while he was naked. MG knocked Chris out finished his business with his parents and left to go fly fishing. While Fly fishing Chris plotted his revenge and seduced MGs wife. While they were pillow talking MG's wife gave up information that MG is really part of an islamic extremist sleeper cell. Now Tanev is blackmailing MG that if he doesn't get $100,000 more on his next contract he will rat him out to CSIS. Gillis has countered that $50,000 and free access to his wife is his counter proposal. Chris said he would need to time to think about his proposal and it's best if they only communicate through encrypted messages for the next few days while he has time to think.

Sometimes you need to read between the lines. :bigblush:

lol

Lol at all the people trashing Tanev.

For all we know the Canucks are lowballing him, or his agent is being adamant on getting better terms than he might actually deserve.

Lowballing? IMO there is no such thing as Lowballing after 1/2 a season of play.

Let that selfish bum walk. He hasn't even played ONE full season and hes full of demands??? He would be a nobody if it wasn't for the Vancouver Canucks.

Bieksa, burrows, the Sedins, and more, all Care for this club, this team, they aren't out to squeeze every last penny out of the TEAM.

I'm serious too, I think Tanev has great potential, but like one poster said, thats all it is, potential, at this point. I appreciate players who have the team at heart, not the bank account.

Some numbskull fans here really seem to think this. I wonder if other franchises have fans that get this passionate over a number 6 or 7 defenceman...

He may be overrating him but at least he's not underrating him like most people on these boards do...

Let that selfish bum walk. He hasn't even played ONE full season and hes full of demands??? He would be a nobody if it wasn't for the Vancouver Canucks.

Bieksa, burrows, the Sedins, and more, all Care for this club, this team, they aren't out to squeeze every last penny out of the TEAM.

I'm serious too, I think Tanev has great potential, but like one poster said, thats all it is, potential, at this point. I appreciate players who have the team at heart, not the bank account.

You seem really angry. I think maybe some things in your own personal life have influenced your frustration. Where do you get that he's "full of demands", or are making gross assumptions?

It's mid-August for goodness sake. Plenty of time to work something out, sheesh.

What demands are these?

Lol at all the people trashing Tanev.

For all we know the Canucks are lowballing him, or his agent is being adamant on getting better terms than he might actually deserve.

Lowballing? anything under 1m is lowballing and over 1.5 over paying. unles its a longer contract 3years at 2m sounds good.

Lowballing? IMO there is no such thing as Lowballing after 1/2 a season of play.

So if you were Tanev, you'd play for the same salary as he made the previous season (after he clearly demonstrated his stability and usefulness to the team?) Haha alright, kid, I believe ya.

I think all the people trash talking Tanev on here would probably all demand more money on the table if it were their contracts being negotiated.

Typical CDC overreaction, if a player doesn't sign within 5 seconds on the dotted line, they're automatically labelled as selfish want-it-alls.

So if you were Tanev, you'd play for the same salary as he made the previous season (after he clearly demonstrated his stability and usefulness to the team?) Haha alright, kid, I believe ya.

I think all the people trash talking Tanev on here would probably all demand more money on the table if it were their contracts being negotiated.

Typical CDC overreaction, if a player doesn't sign within 5 seconds on the dotted line, they're automatically labelled as selfish want-it-alls.

Look at Raymond. He went to arbitration and now where is he?

Archived