The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian Huge Suspension....Rest of pre + First 5 Games of Reg. Season

Cold Hard Truth

Hey homer, Kassian clearly swung his stick around and high, intentionally. That was not a natural way... to go into the boards, ever, at all. So try seeing what's really there without the nucks glasses on too. I won't re-state the context of Scott attacking.. and just how does one effectively respond to that? The chop seemed pretty fair at that moment, esp if I'm Kessel.

I am not mad Kassian was suspended accident or not he was reckless with his stick and should have to pay but with that said the length of the suspension in comparison to others that have been handed out is just disgusting. I am sorry but I am starting to think that there is an agenda against Vancouver. I have been watching hockey for a very long time, probably even longer then some of you have been alive, and I do not remember such disregard for the rules of this game we all love then I have in the last four years or so. Its been just getting worse and worse, and sometimes I think its not even about the intent or the outcome but all about what jersey the player is wearing. Call me delusional or any other type of name if you want but other teams in the NHL don't seem to be treated like Vancouver does.

Not even a fraction of the punishment the Oilers are getting out of the deal. Think about that injustice.

If you are going to be a Dumb*** with your stick be prepared for the worst possible outcome followed by the worse possible punishment.

Hopefully he can learn from this, and we can all move on.

Archived