The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How much longer till we finally win the Stanley Cup?

dontstresskes

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

we will win the cup when the Sedins are no longer first liners.. we need a new top line to take the defensive pressure off the Sedins.. they are still good.. but not as good as they are before and no longer able to carry the full offensive load for the team.. more and more teams figures out their play style and they are getting fewer and fewer points every year

I don't know about this question. I mean ya, and of course I'll put, this is our year, but I'm just along for the ride... At the end of it, ill know I had a great time cause I enjoyed some good beers with some good friends, and maybe there'll be a couple of cups to go along with that too. But whatever..

Oh ya, and frack Bettman, and Campbell, and all their cronies... Hockey doesn't need their bs!

depends on when will Bettman resign..

Honestly with this type of reffing I don't see any Canadian teams will win the cup any time soon.. Maybe other than Toronto.

All you have to do is to look at how the refs treated canadian teams throughout ALL playoff series, not just the finals in the last 15 years

We don't have a chance with MG at the helm who brings players like Sestito and Weise on the team (useless plugs who can't skate, score, pass or fight)

He couldn't convince even Morrow to come here and this team had more than enough cap space!

MG needed to be fired with AV.

Archived