The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [That's A Spicy Meatball] Game Over Please Sign Up

Aladeen

Eh. I'll wait on voting Kumar. I like leaving my vote to the last second rather than something come up and I switch over and over. For now I'll take my leave, and hope that I continue to ride the suspicion-coaster into the nightfall. It would be a shame, but not a surprise if Kesler killed me. I get this irking feeling he will, but I'll take it in stride if he does. I can never seem to escape his suspicion list anyways.

Eh. I'll wait on voting Kumar. I like leaving my vote to the last second rather than something come up and I switch over and over. For now I'll take my leave, and hope that I continue to ride the suspicion-coaster into the nightfall. It would be a shame, but not a surprise if Kesler killed me. I get this irking feeling he will, but I'll take it in stride if he does. I can never seem to escape his suspicion list anyways.

That's fair.. I like to declare early because it tends to get the ball rolling. I find more information is usually beneficial to the TP... although at the rate this game is going I'm going to have a tough time keeping up.

That's fair.. I like to declare early because it tends to get the ball rolling. I find more information is usually beneficial to the TP... although at the rate this game is going I'm going to have a tough time keeping up.

17 pages already. I like the new infusion of players. Surely has benefited the game. Anyways, enough talk. The Mafia Masochist needs his sleep.

Archived